Warm Visit and Apostle Sighting

Universe 389:

Dark Midoriya was back in the hospital and sleeping off a little as Uraraka and Eri where here with him. He dozed off as he heard the girls talk about mindless things. Now they talked about Aizawa.

"-and he worries about leaving me even for a couple minutes. He says that's not true but his hands tell me a lot of what he really feels" Eri revealed as Uraraka had a smug smile.

"Aizawa-sensei is so touchy of that. But seeing him act like a dad is cute in such a weird relieving way." Uraraka said as she could never imagine Aizawa fidgeting or worried like Eri has described.

"Anyway, he really does love you Eri-chan. Like a lot is not even a scale for here anymore!" Uraraka said as she saw Eri fidgeting with her empty cup.

"-but I want him to tell me that more often... He rarely does so but... It would be nice to hear it from him more frequently." Eri said with a blush and a smile

"Aaawwwwhh!" Uraraka hugged the cinnamon roll as the little girl had no calms with it, hugging back Uravity as the heroine held her by the shoulders now and looked to her beautiful eyes

"Aizawa-sensei is a rough rock sometimes... But if he has has shown such careness for you then I wouldn't ask him to do certain things. He will do so naturally. Just be patient okay?" Uraraka said as Eri nodded and held her hands together, looking as if she was biting her bottom lip in a cute munchy way.

The brown haired girl just grinned and could not wait to tease Aizawa-sensei with the other girls.

In that moment though, the door opened to reveal it was Shinsou as he stepped in to see who was here

"Ho? Uraraka? Eri-chan?" Shinsou said as both turned his way.

"Shin-san!" Eri happily called as she went down the bed and ran to hug Shinsou as he blushed a little

"Oi." He said as he grabbed her by the sides and carried her in his arms. She gave him a light kiss and smiled to see him blush

"Don't say that out loud..." Shinsou said as that nickname was really embarrassing. Even if a cute child like Eri said it.

"No!" She contested and smelled the smooth aroma he gave. It was a perfume but not as sharp or strong. It just gave a faint odor that was easy for the nose and gave off a peaceful vibe.

"Hmm" Shinsou sighed and looked at Uraraka

"Is he awake?" He asked as she was grinning for a while but now she gave a glump look.

"No... He's really tired. But has trouble sleeping so now he barely got it. We haven't awaken him for nothing even eating just so he can get a good sleep. He talked a lot with the other pro heroes too so who knows when he will wake up." Uraraka said as she remembered the look of Endeavor as he was walking with Midoriya talking of something serious.

Shinsou nodded and saw the dark circles in Midoriya's eyes as he put Eri on the bed and went to see his friend.

"Hope you get enough rest. You deserve it." Shinsou said as he recalled the footages of him fighting the Berserker on par. It was both hope rising and demoralizing to see their battle that proved to be beyond human.

He turned to Uraraka "I have been in the lockdown areas. I have cleanse and fought those monsters that come out of portals. Have you gone there recently?" He asked her as this raised even Dark Midoriya's ear to listen.

"No. Our shifts have been changed and now we barely go there. It's fine I guess... But I could say that you saw something right?"

Shinsou nodded at her as she could only expeculate.