Berserker's New Form: Dahak!

The heroes all survived but some had serious injuries, like Gaia Vanestra who saved Mirko and Kamui only to have a bloody right side face "FUCK-! Ah! Pardon me, mes amies-! (My friends-!)" Gaia said "I did my best to protect you"

Mirko and Kamui nodded as he grabbed the nature hero who felt weakened as the branches and bushes that protected them from the fire began to fume, falling apart as it was really close before they all roasted and burned.

"Thanks for the quick defense. Take a rest. You'll need it" Mirko said as she saw Edgeshot spiraled in the air as Hawks chose to save Best Jeanist and Edgeshot by flying into the air. Endeavor did as well as he carried Huntsman in one arm as Ryukyu opted the same as Hawks, having Washy Wash and Yoroimusha.

Star and Stripe appeared out of nowhere, having teleported in and out to now see the entire city was scorched, now a border of the last remaining buildings setting the perimeter as nothing should have remained alive after that.

But somehow it did.

Gigantomachia emerged, having his armor still on but had massive burned injuries as well did the PLF on his back, all having 2nd to 3rd degree visible injuries until the entire squad healed, bleeding and spewing a short crimson sprittle from their mouths before being fully restored.

"Awh fucking reverse milk me-! How do those fuckers heal-!?" Huntsman shouted in anger as then Endeavor made a hand sign that the Japanese heroes understood, looking to the middle as the Berserker was there still.

"He didn't die by that!? Wasn't that a suicide attack-!?" Hawks yelled as he didn't believe the giant fire pillar that emerged like some kind of supervolcano.

"Eyes sharp." Ryukyu said, as she maintained her dragon form, walking forward with the heroes as then they all stopped by Endeavor's command.

"DON'T MOVE FORWARD-! STAY WHERE YOU ARE AT AND AWAIT FOR HIM TO MOVE-!" Endeavor suddenly screamed as Star and Stripe felt something very wrong even in just staring at the Berserker who seemed to have healed his armor and had no blood in sight on his body as he held the celestial blade now over his shoulder. He was in a squat, his left arm dangling in front as the helm had purple neon eyes. The villain was outlined by a dark energy that now even them could feel.

All Might then appeared next to his student, the blonde heroine turning to him as he was sweating. This pressure of the Berserker... Was beyond anything he ever felt in his experience "I suggest you do the same. We should wait and see what happens. Be on guard" All Might said as he was beat up yet regardless of the injuries he had, he could still move and keep his fighting form as he couldn't find Midoriya shonen.

"That fucker-!" Muscular growled on top of Gigantomachia "Thought he done blown himself up!" He said as his muscles grew, a grayish coloration on the growing flesh that wrapped around him and darkened eyes showing he was also one of the new apostles.

"Certainly. Guess he was showing off." Destro spoke as he saw the purple outline on the villain. It was strange, but even he could tell this was dangerous.

Just then as others of his group would mention things about the battlefield or the Berserker himself, Shigaraki laughed.
"GKHHAHAHAHAHAHA-!!! YOU'RE SO WEAK TO BECOME ENRAGED BY THAT-!? HAVING SOME RUNT GET KILLED IN FRONT OF YOU-!?" he mocked as the heroes were angry at how cruel he was and uncaring in the death of a child that wasn't near him anymore. Something the villain did not notice.

Shigaraki then lost his smile as he then scowled as he saw... That Eri wasn't really here anymore.

She had to be there, a blotch of red telling him that's where she fell. But how? How is she gone!?