Meeting the friends

It was the next day, and Dark Midoriya had made some calls to the Centipeder agency after so much calling from some 'bubble girl' hero.

She was calling to notify him of if he wanted to leave the agency, to pick up a note of recommendation to which ever best agency he wanted to be in but Midoriya refused

"Bubble girl I want to stay." He said, stopping her words as he was serious about this.

"But Midoriya we are stuck full of paperwork. I know you will never-"

"Then let me try at least. I know that my stay may have not connected anyone of us close but I still feel indebted to Nighteye even today and I need to make it up somehow!" Midoriya said, with a malicious chuckle at what he had in his hands and had already read the report numerous times. He noticed the real Midoriya had left notes that detailed how close he was to each hero related to this incident. He also came to know that Nighteye had died to save Eri but no real details where given, and even less of this villain called Overhaul. He didn't get to see a photo of him. Later he would investigate on this. He bet that doofus was the same asshole.

"Midoriya. It isn't your fault, Nighteye is..." Bubble girl tapped the phone receiver and looked away from it as she was still emotionally sensitive to even speak his name. Her lip quivered remembering this was the very office he would usually be at, almost 24/7.

'Bubble girl, before giving me the report, please smile or make a joke. It makes me remind myself why I'm doing this.'

She sniffed out that thought and rubbed her eyes hard

"-this isn't out of guilt. I want to help you guys. So just help me learn how to help you guys. Cause I am not leaving you behind when all of us where once together. Even heroes need heroes Bubble girl." Midoriya said before hearing Bubble girl whiff, a sad sound, that he expected for her to give in.

The reason he wanted to stay is to avoid doing more stuff and join some other hero and be forced to train and work needlessly in stuff that would be a waste of his time. This agency seemed more like the part time job which was a great cover up.

"... Okay Midoriya. We'll... Set up a meeting with Centipeder and talk about your staying." She said over the phone as he soften his eyes at her words.

"Thanks! And also... Sorry I said his name. Its just... I owe him at least helping his sidekicks. That's the best I can do as a man and as hero of my word." The 'hero' told her

"...yeah. I'm sorry too for bringing him up... But I'll call you later. Bye" she said, the phone clicked as Midoriya hanged up too

'Poor girl... It seems he was more than just a master...' Dark Midoriya noted as he looked at the clipped photo of the green haired hero. He knew who he was, the sidekick of All Might... But just like him he cut ties with the yellow teletubby. It seems All Might cannot seem to stop disappointing the people around him.

He felt a tug on his pants, and it was Eri with a drawing.

"Midoriya-san... Are you done with the call-?" She asked timidly as he had the device on still. He closed the folder that the real Midoriya filled with the Overhaul Incident report out of Eri's sight in quick reflex.

"Yep! I just had to fix some things for later. Whatcha got there sweet pea-?" He said, giving his full undivided attention to the child.

"I drew... This" she presented the drawing with a little uncertainty as Dark Midoriya held back a whooping laugh seeing Aizawa stick out like a sore thumb with some of the other friends of Midoriya

"Poor black crayon- I mean its very good Eri-san! Can you tell me which is who?" He said as he lead her to the kitchen and put it on the door with the food icon magnets left there.