A fleeing thought

"AAAAAHAAHAAAA-!!! YOU PUNKS SUCK!" A robber shot his submachine gun at two heroes that were following their tail. Driving a modified van with sliding doors, 6 thugs were inside with quite an arsenal and cash stolen from various places.

"EEEEH-!?!? CARE TO REPEAT THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!" Bakugo shot an explosion that rocked the side of their car, the vehicle almost losing control as it bounced back and forth till it kept going in a straight line

"Holy shit! Is that guy really a hero-?" Another said as behind him his back up fired a freeze wave that froze two guns of the assaulting thugs. Shoto also tried freezing the entire van but one of them had a heat based quirk that melted it all away like dust.

The hero flew with bursts of fire and slide motions of ice "Give it up. There is nowhere to go run to" Todoroki said as the thugs were struck by his cold demeanor.

Bakugo shot another attack that almost upturned their vehicle but it skidded crazily to be hit and the back by a pole then it again regained it's balance

"Half and half! Ramp!" The explosive boy told Todoroki as he squinted his eyes to see the far upcoming street filled with pedestrians that currently were crossing the street.

"Got it" Shoto glided forward as Bakugou aimed to the tires, shocked that after hitting them so much they have not bursted. Sadly, he did not know they were airless custom tires, build to withstand tearing.

The ice and fire user drifted on his last slide as he made an arc over the street, an inclined plane that loomed over like a cave to the pedestrians but was a tall ramp for the thugs

"Everyone clear the streets! Robbers are going to crash here!" Todoroki announced as the bystanders and walking pedestrians caught off guard did as told. Except a lady with headphones...

"OH SHIT-! THE ICE DUDE IS GONNA SEND US FLYING!" The driver said as all of them stopped trying to shoot at Bakugou and tied themselves to their seats as it looked really bad for them.

Shoto circled back to try and lessen it's speed, trying to stop them before they reached the ramp but the tires only kept spinning and his worst fear now was he might ice the road and make the car slide into the ramp regardless.

"Let them drop! These bastards need a lesson in gravity half and half!" Bakugo yelled over as Shoto wasn't so comfortable. Yes, they deserve the crash but it would be way better to stop them now. Yet he felt puzzled at what he should do. Using fire he could melt the tires but it could cause them to crash on the nearby vicinities

He chose to let it jump the ramp.

Bakugo and Todoroki glided over to see how they would crash as the thug gang were panicking on what will happen.

Their car still at 30 miles ran up the slope and headed to crash to turn over. Just then, the same damn lady with the headphones turned to the other side of the street while avoiding the clear signs she should run the other way. Going the same way, she crossed the second street just when the thugs flew off the ramp and were directed to crash into her.

She only gasped, seeing what would be her death.

"OH FUCK!" Bakugo sped up and launched himself forward as Todoroki did the same, firing his ice to grab onto the car and freeze it in a solid structure mid-air.

Even with their impressive speeds, they were too late. Thankfully someone else wasn't.

"Detroit Hampshire SMASH!"

A green haired shadow overlapped them and struck the car head on. Shoto's ice had grabbed on to the van but the strike broke it away as well launched the van back to hit the opposite perpendicular way right to a street light pole, stopping there with all the thugs knocked out.