Canele || Miya Osamu ☁️💫🥳

Start from the beginning

The other 2 girls followed along saying, "now that I think about it, didn't she cheat on someone recently?" "Mhm! It was the third year senior right?"

Suddenly the class was filled with whispers and muttering. Everything was going according to plan for the girls. Adorable Y/n's reputation which was perfect and seamless, was now like cinders at a fireplace. Burnt and gone.

~ the third attempt ~

Y/n made a fresh batch of caneles, wanting to give them to Osamu. She packed them into a cute paper bag and for the final touch, placed a cute rabbit sticker to hold the bag shut.

As she was making her way to school, she saw her crush and ran over.

"Ne Osamu-kun!" Y/n called out as she waved. She passed him the bag of Caneles and smiled, "I really hope you like them!" Osamu smiled back, "thank you, I'm sure they'll taste good." Y/n ran off first as she had morning duty. Of course Saiko and the others saw everything unveil. And of course they had to do something.

The group made their way to Osamu and Saiko sighed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Osamu-kun. Is she annoying you again? I'll do something about it next time." And with that, she snatched the bad of food out of his hands and threw it into the bin.

Furious, Osamu shouted, "hey! Quit bein' a bitch to Y/n. You're just jeal-" "I have nothing to be jealous of Osamu-kun. She's an obnoxious girl who only wants your attention. She's pathetic."

And with that, the group left. Out of sight from Osamu and Y/n.

~ the fourth attempt ~

School just ended and Y/n was tired out of her mind. She couldn't wait to get home and bake something. What will she make this time? Macarons? Marshmallows? Chocolates? Or maybe her special, Caneles!

She also wanted to make them becase she wanted to give more to Osamu. He said that he couldn't eat any this time around because his pig of a brother devoured them all. But little did she know, it was a lie.

As Y/n stood up, going to leave school, Saiko and the others stopped her. "Ne Y/n-chan, stop annoying Osamu-kun. Can't you see he's annoyed?" "I-I, uh. I didn't know," Y/n muttered softly. "Of course you wouldn't know an obnoxious bitch like you wouldn't notice."

Y/n retorted back, "I don't appreciate what you just said. Can't we just talk it ou-" "We don't want anything to do with you Y/n."

Y/n was on the verge of tears, she didn't want to cry now. She didn't want to look like a weak coward. Oh gosh, she wanted to die right now. She just wanted to go home and cry her eyes out. She was just so frustrated with the whole ordeal.

Osamu saw everything and ran towards the scene, full speed ahead. "Screw off bitches!" He shouts as he holds Y/n's hand. He dragged her while he was running, forcing her to run with him too.

"W-Wait a sec, what are you doing?" Y/n asks clearly confused. Osamu stops in front of a random corridor and looks at Y/n.

"Y/n they aren't your friends." He says with no hesitation. "W-What? I don't understand what you're saying Osamu-kun." Y/n whispers softly. She looked down as she played with the hem of her skirt. She knew what he meant but she didn't want to admit it. She never really had friends. So of course she would want to stick with them. Even if it meant that she would be hated. She never really had close friends and Saiko was the closest thing she ever had to a friend.

"Y/n you know damn clear about what I'm talkin' about... This actually hurts to see. You're amazing Y/n! You don't need trashy bitches to dictate you. So how 'bout we ditch 'em and we bake and cook together. We could have the time of our lives without anyone judging us."

And with that, for the first time in a while, Y/n could let out her tears. She cried softly as she crutched down to her knees. After all that happened, she finally has someone genuine that cares about her. After all those toxic encounters, she felt loved and cared for.

Osamu gets down as well to hug her. She smiled as tears continued to stream down her cheeks, "thank you," she managed to mutter out.

"I don't wanna see you ever crying again. You're a pretty girl Y/n."

Y/n blushes and chuckled, "her laugh is beautiful" Osamu thought to himself. "Thanks Osamu-kun. That was really sweet of you." Y/n got up and grabbed a bag of something from her backpack.

"For you!" She continues, placing the bag in Osamu's hand. "They are Caneles but I didn't want to pass this batch to you because I was planning to pass them to Saiko.." she bitterly continues.

"But now I can pass them to you!" She grins widely and everything around the two seemed a little more lively.

Osamu opens the bag and reaches to take a Canele, he took a bite and was a little surprised. Although it smelt like caramel and a little bitter, it tasted sweet and milky. His eyes sparkled with joy as he took another bite, and another one, and another one, eventually finishing the whole thing.

"Y/n-chan! You're amazing!" He praises as he reaches in to take another one. Y/n laughs, "you really like them do you." Osamu reached out the Canele to Y/n, signalling her to take a bite.

She got the signal and bit into it. "Mmm, it's good!"

"Ne Y/n, let's do this again sometime."

"Mhm!"

And with that, the once notorious Y/n was finally happy as ever. She made new friends and her new life was a 180 degree change from her previous one. She met many wonderful people like Miya Atsumu, Suna Rintaro and many more!

And now, she gained someone she could trust and lean on. Someone that could get her back to her feet even though she was at her lowest. Her now boyfriend Miya Osamu, [s] and her future husband. [/s]

Bonus!:

"Momma! How did you meet Papa?" Y/n's five year old daughter asked. Y/n chuckled, "well it all started with a little pastery Momma loved to make. It is called a Canele."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hey guys! This was a pretty long one! So I really hoped y'all enjoyed this!

As always stay safe okay? Y'all are amazing! And I love every single one of you!

Thank you for your constant support! You are all amazing and y'all should be proud of that!

I really love all of you and writer-chan is out! ✌😗✌

I love you!

( also if you guys know honeyworks, this was heavily based off the song Canele! So check it out! Also check out Wolf! I've been listening to those songs since I was 11 HAHAHA )

and honestly I really liked this chapter. Yes because it's my bae Osamu but also because I really love baking! And Caneles are in my bucket list of things to make. I watched the Canele vid and honestly felt like crying. ILL NEVER GET A BOYFRIEND ;-; Baking holds a special place in my heart and it has always been something that made me happy even when i felt the worst.

ANYWAYS IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR, YALL ARE THE REAL ONES XD. It's like 12 am as im typing I hope i dont sound insane

I LOVE YOU OSAMU 🥺❤🥰