Master and Servant

Start from the beginning

Andromeda: 'Well..........that's my cue to start cleaning.'

(Then she summons a broom and starts cleaning up the crystals on the floor. And then she trips, gets up and continues cleaning.)

(She continues on her way, flying on Paarthurnaxs back. Through a mind link, she talks to Paarthurnax.)

Arabella: 'Hey, Paarthurnax, how long will it take to get to the Cave of Illusion?'

Paarthurnax: 'Well, my lady luck, I hope to arrive within the next five joor hours. Even with my flying you are asking to go halfway across the continent.'

Arabella: (She sweat drops) 'It's not that bad. You know we are both being called there by our link to the Aether. So, don't try to come rub it in my face that you are annoyed at this. You are the one that told me yesterday about this.'

Paarthurnax: 'Yeah yeah. So, I might be a bit curious. Sue me. I feel a descendant of my species in that cave, so that's why I am so curious.'

Arabella: 'Alright, alright. giggles Let us concentrate on the skies ahead, just in case. We'll talk more once we land.'

Paarthurnax: 'Sounds good to me, Lady Luck.'

(After a daunting six-hour flight, where they both landed two times, to eat and for bathroom breaks, they arrived at the general location of the Cave.)

Arabella: 'Wellllllll, I guess this will take a while, unless you can track down the cave?'

Paarthurnax: 'I can. Assuming my descendant is in the cave, I'll be able to use a shout to locate them.'

(Paarthurnax, still in the air, rises far above the ground, at cloud level and uses Aura Whisper, to locate the entrance.)

Paarthurnax: 'LOK VAH KOOR!'

(They wait a total of three minutes before the shout gives back a signal. They both see he purple mist at the very center of the jungle they were on top of, and then begin their descent.)

(After they arrive at the entrance, Arabella gets off and they begin their descent into the cave. It takes about two more hours to get to where the real entrance of the Cave of Illusion is in.)

Arabella: (Wide eyed, looks at her surroundings and like a giddy child, begins to winder the cave. Obviously not touching anything.) 'This is so amazing! The magikal aura here, the magikal imprints of mages coming here in the distant past. For that to still be here.......not many humans or anything must have come here for millennia.........(She keeps examining the crystals around the cave, touching each and every one of them, getting a look at the past, at the beings that once inhabited this place. Then she touches one particular crystal and she gets sucked into its memories, not seeing the knowing look in Paarthurnaxs eyes.)

Paarthurnax: "This will be the time where I will see her for the first time........I hope she doesn't think any differently off me after her return."

(After three hours, the day had turned to night and Arabella was still inside the memories held with in the crystals. Then a voice is heard around the cave, and a resounding giant footsteps. Paarthurnax is on high alert, to protect his Lady Luck from any harm that may befall her, but once he sees the beings approaching, he knows nothing will happen and relaxes. Although, he still curls protectively around Arabella.)

Paarthurnax: 'What brings you to this place, Saarthal? I would have thought you and your enslaved Basilisk, would be doing something productive.'

Saarthal: 'We ARE doing something, you overgrown iguana. We are here to meet our destined Master. You know I took control of him for this purpose. So that the day we found our Master, or Mistress as is the case, he wouldn't hurt them in his misguided attempt at freedom. It is not our way. That is why we are here. I thought it would take longer to find them, but I can feel our connection to her. Our vitality is growing by the minute.'

Paarthurnax: 'You may release him then. He will feel the same connection to her as you do. No need for mind control, Saarthal.'

Saarthal: 'I shall release him, once the pacts are done. I can feel she will be done any moment.'

(After those words where said Arabella gave a gasp, and a surge of power went through the crystal and through her. The silhouette of a dragon came out and started being absorbed into her. After that one soul came, it was like the flood gates opened, soul after soul came through. First every soul could be seen, could be heard, until there where so many that they all turned into white noise.)

Arabella: (She started to scream, all of the dragon souls being absorbed through her, they hurt. All of their feelings, thoughts, memories, knowledge, and instincts flowed through her. It was overwhelming. After what felt like an eternity she blacked out, but her body kept moving, until the transfer was done. Then in a ethereal voice and glowing ayes and tattoos, she started to speak.) 'I am not the Arabella you know, I am the one you will know. With these words, our pacts are complete. Saarthal and Magnus, the Demon and the Basilisk, will be taken under our wing. We shall care for you both, and in exchange you shall never hurt us, never betray us, for we are the Masters, you the servants.'

(At that moment, with every word spoken, the ground shook, with every breath taken, the ground cracked.)

Arabella: 'With these spoken words, the pact will remain. No lies, no plots, no plans. Just the spoken word and truth.'

(Then she collapsed, and the air remained still. Saarthal caught her before her fall and Magnus caught them both with his tail.)

Magnus: (With the lowest, most gravelly voice said.) 'Thank you for releasing me Mistress. I shall happily serve such a powerful being. And Saarthal, thank you.'

(After their Mistress collapsed, they all understood that they should all head back into town to take her home. And so, they were off. She was out for two weeks after that.)