Fear of losing you

Start from the beginning

After that you saw your favorite bro so hyu... Ya the one who was with you before you don't know jimin... Hahha... He is so sweet...

SH: hi y/n shii..

You: hi so hyu shii... How are you..

SH: ya I'm good. How about you?

You: yep fine...

SH: pd shii told to take you where ever you said..

You: ya... No change in schedule... Will go to minshiii house...

SH: ya sure.. Let's go..

You both started & reached their in 1/2 an hour... & you called jimin..

JM: what why is she calling me now??... It's really late rt... Didn't she slept... Is she too feeling the same way as me??... Or.. Did.. No.. Let's pick up the phone now... * pick's up the phone*

Hello y/n..*with tension*

You: hi minshii... * excited*... How are you

JM: ya I'm fine... How about you... Is everything ok... Why are you up this late... Didn't you slept..

You: ahh.... Minshii.. Will you let me talk or keep on asking questions??..

JM: hmm ya.. Tell me...

You : ya... What happened you are sounding dell??

JM: hmm... No ntg like that... I was just sleeping & I got up with your phone call...

You : hoo... Did I disturbed you??

JM: no no y/n you actually make me happy by calling.. Now tell me what makes you call this late...

You: ntg just I remember you... In my sleep.. & when I got sense you aren't with me... So I called you... * dramatically*

JM: awww... So cute... Y/n..you are making me blush... Ahhh... * blushing & laughing so hard* I got so cute wife...

You: hehe... Tqq... where are you?

JM: I'm at our house y/n..

You: hoo but why.. I wasn't their too rt? Is everything ok??

JM: ya ya.. I just.. * stopped* .. Miss your presence.. * blush again*

You: awww.. Minshii.. Your so cute.. Huh! ... Omgg I love you.. * click the bell*

JM: I love you too y/n

JM: I love you too y/n... ahh.. Wait a minute y/n..some one came..

You: what..??

JM: someone is ringing the bell y/n...

You: hoo.. So should I keep the phone??

JM: no no hold on.. Be in line.. I will check & come who it is..