Chapter 37: Car sex

Scarlett

It's been two days since Kath birthday, and Mason is back to his usual self. Which is good.

Today we're leaving to Octavia birthday party, it's not going to be small, there's a lot of business men and women. She's taking advantage of the situation to raise money for orphaned children.

Xander told her that we could do that in other day, but she wanted her birthday to be special. So we didn't push it.

Mason and I are sleeping there for a night, because the house stays forty five minutes from here, and at the time the party will end up we are going to be dead.

Not literally. I think.

Finishing zipping my black Adidas bag, I put my phone charger on the out pocket, with my car keys and wallet.

We decided to go just at night, when it starts so I have to get ready here. Going into the walk in closet, I pick a Burgundy dress, tight on my chest area and waist, and long to my feet, with a cut on the side.

I could use this with sneakers, will it be bad?

Probably.

Huffing I pick a diamond heels sandal to pair up with. Since I was in a towel, because I had a shower after packing the bag, I put the dress on.

Seeing as it fits me perfectly, hugging all my curves I put my red panties on, and decide what to do with my hair and make up.

I decide to wave all my hair and then put it on a ponytail, leaving the upper part not to tight. I leave to wave strands in front and with other strand I wrap it around the elastic.

I decide to do a smokey eye, with mascara, and a brown kind of shade to lipstick.

Putting perfume all over my body, I pick my heels and bag, heading to the couch on the kitchen. Mason said he will meet me here. But I don't know if we're taking my car or one of his.

He's taking too damn lo-

"Kitten." I get up facing him. Finally!

"Thought I had to drag you by your ear, christ." He chuckles wrapping his arms at the end of my waist interlacing his hands behind my back.

His eyes look me up and down, I notice his eyebrows rose a little and his mouth part, but he clears his throat turning his deep brown orbs to me.

"You look drop dead gorgeous." His voice is an octave down, and he kisses my lips once, making me smile.

"I know. You're not too bad." I eye him up and down seeing his black leather shoes, paired up with a suit and a turtle neck sweater inside.

Always comfy.

"I bet you want me to fuck you, right now." His hands goes to my clenched tights, parting them. I forget how to breath for a second but clear my throat seeing him smirking.

"We're going to be late." I say and turn around walking to the garage, leaving a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Damn him and his intensity.

-------------
We took my car but Mason his driving. I threaten to feed his balls to the wolves if he scratched my precious car.

There's a slightly sexual tension in the car, but I guess we're both ignoring it.

At least I thought.

Mason puts his hand on my thigh making me gasp lowly. I feel it trail up, slowly making my body hotter and tense.

He's teasing me.

Looking at the road I see that we have enough spacenif he swivels the car a little, so without him notice I place my hand on his dick, rubbing it slightly.

The car swerves slightly as he takes a deep breath.

"Want to kill us?" He says hoarsely, his hand trailing up more. I bite my lip when the tip of his fingers touch my core.

I forgot his question already, with the way he's making me wetter by the second, I cab feel it. I rub harder on his hardening dick. Mason curses under his breath and pulls over on the road.

"Are we there yet?" I whisper looking the most innocent way, like I'm not rubbing his dick harder.

"You drive me crazy." He grunts and in a second he picks me seating me on his lap. I start to grind on him, slowly.

He groans and lifts my dress to my waist, running his fingers through my wet pussy through the fabric of the panties. Making me bite my lip harder.

"Fuck this." He groans and lifts his ass, putting his pants down a little, I stroke his dick never breaking eye contact. He pushes my panties to the side, and fingers me making me moan.

I want more.

"I want you... inside of me." I whisper moaning in the middle due to the fast pace of his two fingers. "I have no condom here." He grunts.

"Leave it this time." He thrusts them further, curling them, making my head go back, a loud moan leaving my lips. Without a second he slams himself on me, making me scream.

It's still huge and he never entered that hard. But it felt so fucking good.

"Look at me Scarlett." He commands grabbing my throat and I look at his dark eyes, filled with lust, just making everything hotter.

He slams onto me repeatedly, making me a loud moaning mess, and himself grunting more and more. Grabbing his shoulders I lift myself, going down slowly.

I'm torturing us both, but seeing Mason mouth part and a low moan leave his mouth as he looks at me with such intensity, makes me do it again.

Both our mouths are parted and he leans forward to capture my lips, opening his mouth already. I continue with my slow pace, making us both moan onto each other mouth.

The way I'm riding his throbbing dick slowly, his hands on my throat and the way our kiss is slow, tasting every thing possible from one another, makes me almost pass out from pleasure.

"God, Scarlett. I'm going to come sooner if you keep with this." Mason groans and I bite his lip.

"Come for me then." I whisper sensually on his ear and his other hand grips my ass.

He does some kind of circular move with his hips as I go down him slowly making my walls clench. He groans and slams his lips onto mine as he thrusts again with his hips.

"Fuck Mason." I cry out in pleasure, my head leaning back and my hand staying above his on my neck for him to grab harder.

When he does, he slams deep on me making my eyes roll back. "Look at me while you come." He grunts and with every strength I have I look at him. "Come with me." I whisper and with a last slam and grind of my hips, I moan loudly his name as he moans. Both of us reaching our peak inside each other.

I lean my forehead on his, as we both pant.

I'm glad my windows are tinted, it would be luck if the car wasn't moving outside.

"We should fuck on the car more times." He whispers and I laugh softly, nodding.

Definitely.