Chapter 13: Fake

Scarlett

"I need to tell you something." I put my head on my hand looking down at Mason.

Last night nothing happened, so this morning when I entered his room to talk to him, he didn't waste any second to make me moan is name.

Se here we are now, still catching our breaths from the first round.

"Shoot." he pulls me closer to him, my head resting on his chest where I can hear his calm heart beating.

This feels... nice.

"Don't get mad or anything, but I don't have a good feeling about that Anthony guy." I say rubbing small circles on his naked skin. "Why?"

Much to my shock, his voice still is soft and gentle, it's a thing that I noticed. We're totally oblivious to it, but in the end I notice that whenever we're close we talk towards each other in almost a whisper.

"I know how you train your men, and he doesn't does much of it. Yesterday at the dinner, I saw things that between all of you, you consider desrespectfull towards people working for you."

"Hm. I've hard some time things about him. I'll give you his files and we talk about it later, yeah?" I nod, my hair rubbing his chest. "Thanks for the trust in this, though."

"You have skills. The guy of the clube would totally suck my dick if I asked." I laugh at this and put my legs around his torso, subtly going down until my pussy is above his dick.

Smirking, looking at those captivating brown orbs, I grind my naked skin on his, making him bite his lip, groaning. I lean in to his ear, my lips brushing on it with each word. "You know who could suck on it?"

"No. Care to tell?" his voice is a groan, due to the pleasure that we're both feeling within our intimate parts grinding each other with nothing in between.

"I could show you." I peck his pink soft lips, leaving a trail of kisses, on his jaw, neck, throat and chest, going down until his toned stomach. My fingers are running up and down his defined V waistline.

I could feel his growing erection already, and when my mouth meets his large dick, it's as hard as it is.

I peck his tip, making eye contact, licking it after making him groan. I put it in my mouth slowly teasing him a bit. I know it's painful for him, the good kind.

"Cut the teasing." He grunts and I smirk, twirling my tongue on his dick. I start to suck a bit faster making him groan when I work with my hand too, since I can't take his whole length in my mouth.

Believe me, it's impossible.

"Shit." He hisses and I smirk.

This is nothing.

I suck harder and deeper making him grab my hair. He continues to lead my head, thrusting his dick further.

"Stop it, or I won't finish." I look at him and he groans plopping his head back on the pillow.

Good.

I go deeper into gagging making his grip on my hair tighten and his eyes roll to the back of his head.

I do this action four more times, before his hand tenses on my hair and my mouth fills with his hot, salty cum.

I lick him clean, smirking when he grabs my throat to smash my lips in his. Pulling away from the kiss I can feel his hard on, poking my leg.

I told you he has stamina.

"Excited already?" I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.

"How could I not, just thinking of that, almost makes me cum again." My smirk gets bigger, and I straddle him again, his hands now on my hips.

He tangles his fingers through the side of my head and leans up to meet my lips. Before I could brush my tongue on his, he attacks my jaw and neck, making me moan softly at how good it feels having his hot lips against my soft skin.

"Round two?" he whispers bitting my neck. My moan is his answer, to which he grabs a condom putting it in a breath, and entering me.

I gasp, like always. I'm still fascinated to his size, and my body has to adapt every time. When I meet his eyes again, silently telling him that I'm good, he starts thrusting on me, my hands gripping his muscled inked biceps, and his arms grips my waist.

"Shit." I moan, his grip guides me up and down according to the pace of his slamming, as I moan loud his name.

He turns us, so he's above me, and slams deeper and faster, making my nails scratch his back and my legs wrap around his waist.

"Fuck, you're still tight." He groans speeding his pace,my moans gets louder, his grunts more usual.

"Oh..Mason!" Soon my walls are clenching around him, and I'm screaming his name again. He groans, the hot cume filling the condom.

"Good morning, by the way." I pant laying on his side. He roars with laugher at that."Good morning, indeed."

--------
I walk towards the office with a plate on my hand filled with strawberry pie. Yes, Sophia made it again!

Knocking on the door munching on my food, Mason opens it, slapping my ass when I pass through him.

How dare he?

I squint my eyes at him only receiving a smirk. I would protest if my mouth wasn't full.

"The information is here." he sits on his chair and points to his laptop. I walk around the desk bending next to him, my elbows on the table, to see what he got.

"You won't find anything looking at my ass Mason." I tell him with my gaze still in the screen. My ass could feel his hot eyes on it though.

"You'll never know."I see him shrug from the corner of my eye and sigh.

Such a perv.

It's been twenty minutes and until now everything seems great, but some bank account numbers catch my eye.

"Isn't this weird? " I point and Mason reads it, frowning. "Kind of." he trails and I copy it, searching on a app that he has, to find that the account was fake.

"The fuck?" Mason whispers and I nod. I go deeper into the research, using what Wes teached me, and my eyes widen, my body frozing, seeing that this whole profile of Anthony was fake.

His real name is Emanuel Yaakov. Nephew of Ezekiel Yaakov.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I guess Mason needs to have more control above his men....

What do you think it will happen?

(hope you're enjoying the story :))