Chapter 9: Addictive

Scarlett

I just finished taking a shower because I runned through the mansion again.

I still don't have the keys that I asked Mason two days ago.

My spotify is playing on my phone while I put cream on my legs, a white towel wrapped around my body, my wet hair falling on it.

I hum to a rap song when there's a knock on my door. I pause the music and open the door to see Mason, wearing a leather jacket and dark jeans.

"Can I talk to you?" he says. I open my door further to let him in. He seats on the bed as I lean on the wall, crossing my arms above my towel.

"What's up?"

He looks me up and down, making me feel hot and when I snap my fingers his gaze returns to mine. "Eyes are up here Matteo." he just licks his lips.

"I'll need you tomorrow night." He says. "Why?"

"I got to make a deal, and I don't know if I can trust the guy."

I raise my eyebrow. "So, you want me to observe him and see if he's worth the work?" He nods and I smile.

"Cool. Where are you going to meet?"

I'm excited, using my skills on Wes isn't the same thing as this.

"A club that I own. So, just wear something fancy. To the cover."

I snort. "Don't I always." he chuckles. "Maybe you should leave the sweats for a couple hours."

"Bummer." I roll my eyes playfully and he smirks. "Nice outfit by the way." He points to the towel and I sigh.

"Yes Xavier, we all know you have the hots for me. Now please leave, so I can get dressed."

"Like you don't." he retorts and rolling my eyes I open the door. "I do. Now please." I gesture to the dood and he sighs walking to the door.

"Your keys." He holds them up and when I go to grab them, he lifts his arm above his head.

Idiot.

I groan, trying to reach it on my tiptoes, but he lifts them more. "Mason." I whine and he chuckles.

I try to reach for it again but his arm wraps around my waist, and in a blink of an eye his lips are on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back.

He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance but I deny it. His hand grips my ass making me gasp, and he takes that opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth, a small moan living my throat.

I can't get a hold of how good his lips taste. They're like a drug, addictive.

I run my hand down his neck and shoulders and push him closer, his tongue caressing mine.  He takes his hand with the key to my hair and I grab it before he can notice, taking the key and slowly pulling apart.

We're both panting looking at each other now swollen lips, his minty breath hitting my forehead.

Damn.

"Thanks for the key." I whisper in a breath and he nods looking at my eyes. "Anytime kitten." he leaves the room and I close the door huffing out a breath.

-------
"Scar!" Mackenzie exclaims and I smile at her. This past week we've got close, same with Sophia.

"Hey." I say sitting on the couch eating a yogurt.

It was alone in the fridge, and it's damn good.

"You're coming with me. I need to do shopping."

I groan. I need too, I don't think I have any dress for a club. And shopping is the last think I want to do.

"Oh come on, it will be fun." She clasps her hands grinning and I nod. "Fine. I need too anyway."

"Yes! Awesome I just have to tell Mason that I'm leaving. He likes to send a team anytime I leave." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"Tell him you're going with me, maybe he won't this time." She nods and runs to the office while I go grab my jacket.

I'm wearing black jeans, t-shirt and a red lather jacket with my white Nike.

I pick my phone, bank card, house and car keys.

I miss drive my baby.

I head downstairs to see Mackenzie with a sour look.  "He said 'If ten men appear, Scarlett won't be able to defend both of you.'" She mimics in a masculine voice and I laugh.

"Damn, the faith he has on me is a lot." I say sarcastically and she nods laughing.

-------

"I think the pink one is perfect." Kenzie says passing her fingers through a silk pink dress.

"Nah, pink is not my color. Besides is business, pink will give a vibe of barbie, and we don't want that."

We were in a dress store trying to find a dress for me. Kenzie spent two hours shopping shoes.

Crazy!

"Hm, ok! Oh then look at that one. Mason will drool if you go with that one." I chuckle at her picking the wine color dress.

It's a short dress, with open back and sparkles. It's perfect for a club dress really.

"I'll try it on."

Indeed it fits perfectly. I slip out of the changing rooms and spin to Mackenzie.

She gasps and nods grinning. "I think my cousin is getting a cold shower tonight." She sings and I laugh.

"What? It's true. You should just give in, the sexual tension between the two of you is killing me."

It's killing me too.

"Just let him suffer a little. Then I'll think about it." I grin at her winking and she laughs.

"You're evil."

"I know. But he has Hannah anyways, I don't think he's that bad."

"Bitch,please. She annoys him. I don't even thinks he fucks her anymore ."

"Two weeks ago he did." I say to her remembering her toxic perfume.

Bet she shower on it.

"Oh well, I don't know then. Lets pay."

I pay for the dress and we leave to a make up store. If you'd saw the bags Kenzie has, you would say she is moving to another house.

I bought a red mate lipstick, some mascara and a eyeliner, while her brought almost all the store.

I don't know how people can buy so much. She probably won't even use half of it.

"We're done. Food?" I ask and she nods. We put the bags in my car first and then head to McDonald's.

It wasn't that bad. I've never had a girl friend, so it was good to get out of the rotine.