Chapter 25: Salvatore

Scarlett

I'm applying my mascara facing the mirror on the bathroom, and wearing a black backless dress with a slit, paired with some black boot heels, open on the front.

My make up is a smokey eye, with a nude lipstick, and I waved my hair going a top half down half style on it.

My phone rings scaring me, and I see it's Kenzie calling me.

"Hey."

"Hey girl. You don't talk to us no more, my cousin is keeping you busy I see."

"Kind of." I trail, chuckling. "What are you doing now?"

"I'm getting ready actually. Undercover date."

She squeals and I push the phone away. "Sorry. I'm normal again. And you like it there? Tell me how it's been going."

I chuckle putting my heels on, seating on the bed. "I love it here actually, it's amazing. And things are the usual."

If you don't count our goofiness towards each other or the much wilder sex. I think it's because the house is empty. No one can hear us.

"I feel like you're not telling me everything." I go to answer her but ear the door downstairs open.

"Kitten?" I hear Mason say and grin.
"Kenz, I'll call you later, your cousin is here." She giggles. "Have fun."

I hang up and go downstairs. Mason is in the kitchen, wearing a black suit with a turtle neck sweater and vans, drinking water.

"Hi." He turns around and eyes me up and down. I feel myself blush from his stare. He looks up at me licking his lips, and approaches me smirking.

"Damn." He whispers and I smile looking at him. Licking his lips again he traps me against the counter and his body. "We have ten minutes until we leave, sexy." He whispered on my ear and bites my earlobe making me moan.

Oh, fuck it.

"Make it worth it then." I whisper back, my arms wrapping around his neck, fingers tangling in his soft hair.

He doesn't waste time and picks me up attacking my lips and seating on the couch. He groans when I grind on him, trailing kisses on my jaw and neck. Feeling myself getting wetter by the second and his dick already hardening, I unzip his pants.

I lift myself a bit to give him space to lift my dress, and he crashes his lips on mine again, while I stroke his dick.

When I go to put it inside me, he breaks the kiss. "Wait. The condoms are upstairs."

I'm too horny to wait, and I'm on the pill, with a quickie we won't risk anything. "I'm on the pill, don't use it just this time."

He nods capturing my lips again hungrily, while I put his dick inside of me, a gasp leaving my mouth.

I start to ride him, adjusting to his size, making him roll his eyes at the slow pace.

Mason hands grip my waist, guiding me. "Faster kitten, or we will be late." He grunts thrusting his crotch forwards colliding with my pussy, making me moan louder in his ear.

My hands grip his shoulders, my head falling back to our speed. I feel his hand on my throat, before he quickly removes it.

"Fuck." Mason groans and I grind on him, grabbing his hand putting it back on my throat.

I know he was hesitant but I don't mind the choking.

His lips part when I grind harder, letting a low moan leave his mouth, it makes me hotter.

"Harder." I plead, moaning loudly, when the grip tightens and he thrusts even further. My lower region is already building up pression.

With a last roll of my hips I cry out im pleasure his name, at the same time he groans. "Fuck Scarlett." Both of us reach our peak.

-------
"Matteo." The waitress nods leading us to our table. We are already at the fancy restaurant. Mason target is two tables in front of us, so it's easy to see.

He pulls the chair out for me and I seat, offering him a smile.

"So, what did the guy to you?" I ask once he's seated. "Owes me money for two months. The bastard doesn't even know what's on the plate for him."

"Shouldn't he like.. recognize you and piss his pants running?" He chuckles at this, shaking his head.

"My men deliver the package, they don't know who's the boss of it. In this case me. When they don't have money I give two weeks, this guy crossed the line so I have to deal with the situation." I nod, taking it all in. "You're going to kill him." I state and he nods looking for some kind of expression on my face.

It doesn't bother me, I was born in this world, for us it's like breakfast. I, myself had my shares of kills.

When we asked our food, I think the both of us was thinking of a massive amount of pasta. Wrong. It's the same size as a nugget.

I look at Mason to see him with the same expression as me, and laugh. "After our exercise back at home, I needed something more. But ok. Can't believe I'm paying for this shit."

I chuckle, nodding.

He said back at home and not at the mansion. Did it just slipped or did he meant it?

I think I wouldn't mind if he meant it, honestly he makes it feel close to one. It's like that feeling when you get out of school and run to your parents car.

A safe place.

It feels pretty similar to it, when he arrives to the mansion. Especially after these days. We're more close to each other, that helps.

"What are you thinking, kitten?" I look at him and shake my head offering him a smile. "Nothing."

"You're sure?" I nod at him. "I'll pretend I believe that." Mason smirks and I stuck my tongue out at him. In a swift moviment he licks it.

We're in public!

"Mason! It's a restaurant!" I whisper-yell at him, making him smirk. "Relax, kitten." He winks, my stomach does a flip.

We continue to eat our food talking about random topics. I found out his favorite color is black and that we have the same taste of music, along with other things.

It was like he wasn't even going to kill the man we're following now.

Mason told me to stay in the car but I saw my parents dead bodies, a stranger won't do any damage.

"Salvatore!" Mason shouts when we're on a dark corner.

"Ti conosco?" The bald man says confused, Mason smirks gets bigger. (Do I know you?)

"Matteo, ti suona familiare?" Salvatore eyes widen at whatever Mason said. (Matteo, sounds familiar?)

Can I just say that Mason talking Italian it's hot as fuck? Thank you.

"Guarda amico, stavo per pagare. Ho solo bisogno di un'altra settimana." He puts his hands up and Mason sighs, taking the gun from his waistband.     (look man, I was going to pay. I just need another week.)

"Ultime parole, Salvatore? " Mason coldly says, pointing the gun to his head, the man shakes. Before the man can open his mouth, Mason shots him in the middle of the forehead. A pull of blood is slowly spreading around the dead man body, his face going pale.

Knock'em out!

Sorry.

"I didn't understood shit of your talk." I pout making him chuckle. "Let's go. The clean team is coming and I'm starving."

I snort. "You just finished eating."

"That little thing? How do you expect me to fuck you good?" I laugh shaking my head. "Sex addict."

"I prefer Scarlett body addict but whatever. McDonald's, kitten?" I grin nodding.

A burger sounds good right now.