Chapter 16 Too Beautiful To Handle

ابدأ من البداية

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye~," Wonho said waving at us and smiling.

"Bye," I smiled and waved back.

He turned around started walking in the opposite direction from us. I turned to look at Hyungwon who stood with his hands stuffed in his pockets and eyes on me.

"Let's go," I said.

He sighed and turned around before we started walking to his house.

Shownu's POV-

      I tightened my grip on the wooden sword in my hand and swung it, bringing it close to the ground. I was practising alone today since Wonho wasn't here. 'I wonder why he hasn't come...' I thought. Just as I did, the practise room door slid open, revealing Wonho. I stopped and looked at him as he walked towards me with his sword.

"Why're you late today?" I asked.

"Sorry, something came up," He answered.

"Woah, look at you! You're sweating so much. Why don't you take a break?" He asked.

"I've been practising for a while. Guess I need a break," I replied.

      I walked to the corner where my bag was placed and sat down on the floor. I took my water bottle and drank some water from it. I watched Wonho as he practised alone. He wouldn't practise with anyone other than me.

       Come to think of it, he didn't have any friends. He didn't talk about his family either. I didn't even know if he had a family or not. I knew nothing about him yet he was my friend. I wasn't usually approached by a lot of people because I preferred to be quiet most of the time but Wonho didn't seem to worry about that.

       He started talking to me since the first day he came and would only hang out with me. It was surprising to me that I didn't have any problem befriending him. It felt like I knew him but didn't at the same time.

I put the water bottle beside my bag and went back to practising.

Hyungwon's POV-

       I walked out of my room and came to the living room. It was evening and I'd been busy. I opened the door before slipping on my slippers and walked outside. The weather was fresh and it was refreshing to walk outside. I walked to the mailbox and opened it.

      There was an envelope in it. I took it out and walked back inside. As expected there was no name or the address on it. I closed the door behind me and tore it open. Inside was a name card. It read-

"Yoo Kihyun, 109 Unit 34 Hanya-gu apartment, Seoul."

       I stuffed the name card in my pocket and quickly went to my previous room before knocking on it. But, there was no response. I pushed on the door to realise that it was open and no one was inside there. I frowned and took out my phone. It was getting dark and it was really dangerous for her to be outside. I called Y/N and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I went out to get something to eat from the convenience store since you were busy." She said.

"Are you alone? It's too dangerous to be out like that. Those people are on the lookout for you. If they can attempt to shoot someone then just think about how careless you are being." I nagged.

"But I'm not alone." She said.

"Then who is with you?" I asked.

"Minhyuk and Changkyun, I ran into them at the store so we came to eat ice cream together. Those people are not that frenzy about them anymore I guess." She explained.

I didn't say anything for a moment.

"*sigh* Fine, come back quickly, I need to talk to you about something," I said.

"About what?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when you get back," I said and hung up without waiting for any response.

      I went back to my study and sat on the chair behind the table. I kept my phone on the table and threw my head on the headrest. Just then, I got a text notification. I pulled my phone closer to me and clicked on it. It was from Y/N. She sent me a selfie of herself. Along with the text- "I'll bring you some ice cream too."

It made me smile a little. She was standing in front of the display of ice creams at the store, smiling. I stared at it for a while and then zoomed in on her.

'Beautiful... Whenever I look at her, she looks so beautiful. I question myself why did it turn out to be like this. I sometimes cannot take my eyes off of her. Don't do this... Don't do this to me. I might not be able to hold myself back. You are too beautiful to handle...'

To Be Continued...