Chapter 20 Caught

NOTE- THIS CHAPTER CONSISTS OF VIOLENT DESCRIPTIONS OF A FEW ACTIONS THAT READERS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT. Thank you, Enjoy ;)

Y/N POV-

      I woke up early the next morning. I wasn't in a very good mood. I could say all the pain from everyone I knew was getting to me. Everyone shared their deepest wishes and their most unexpected sides with me. As I kept thinking about it, I kept relating our lives and it only worsened my mood.

     I took a shower and dressed up. I walked out of my room with my coat in my hand and my bag. As I passed Hyungwon's room, I wondered if he was asleep. It was way too early for him so I didn't wake him up and went outside.

       The sun was only partly up so it was a beautiful sight to see in the sky. I walked on the cold streets until I was at a bridge. I stopped and put my hands on the railing and stared into the distance facing the clear water and rising sun.

"Hey. Didn't expect to see you here." I heard someone say a few feet distance from me.

I turned to the voice to see Changkyun walking towards me.

"Hey," I said smiling a little and turning back to the scene.

"Why are you just standing there?" He stood beside me.

I heaved a breath which created a little cloud of fog and proceeded to speak.

"I just wanted to clear my head," I said.

Changkyun nodded and stood there for a while.

"What about you? Were you going somewhere?" I asked.

"No, guess I came to clear my head too," Changkyun said.

"That's unlike for a hacker who is surrounded by dangerous people and uses a made-up name," I said followed by a chuckle.

Changkyun chuckled and nodded.

"Ah, that's right you're a hacker too," I said snapping my head in his direction.

"Yeah, and?"

"Do you know a hacker named Lee Jooheon?" I asked.

Changkyun's eyes widened and he stared at me as if I said something completely unreal.

"H-How do you? Y/N, How do you know Jooheon's real name?" He asked shocked.

"My neighbour who is his best friend told me. You knew him?" I said.

"Yeah... he was a great person. He helped me out countless times. He's the reason I became a good hacker, he taught me a lot of stuff." Changkyun said and continued.

"When you guys were away from me, I had a tough time with people and Jooheon helped me get over it. He was the only one who was with me whenever I felt lonely," Changkyun said.

"Did he tell you anything about his friends?" I asked.

"No, we weren't allowed to share our personal lives being in this job." He said.

"Even then, he was very supportive... And then one day..." Changkyun stopped.

"He died in a car accident two years ago." I completed.

"Yeah..." He said.

"I miss him..."

"I think I should let you know that Kihyun is the one who gets a watch next. And he is the one who told me about him." I said.

"You mean your neighbour? If he gets the watch... wait- are you saying-" Changkyun was cut off by me.

"He is going to bring Jooheon back," I said.