Epilogue 5:14 - Last Page

Y/N's POV-

       I lay on the bed, wide awake as I stared at the familiar ceiling. I was at Hyungwon's place for a few days. I was staying in his room while he took the other room that I stayed in before. It was late into the night but I couldn't sleep. I just didn't feel sleepy and lying there wasn't helping so I gave up on trying to sleep and got up from the bed. I walked out of the blue room and towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and stared at it before closing it.

"*sigh*" I opened it again and started staring again.

"Eh." I whispered as I found a tub of ice cream.

'NO this would be stealing!' I thought and took a bottle of water out and gulped half of it down.

I walked back to my room and as I was about to open the door when I noticed light coming from Hyungwon's room. 'He's not sleeping?' I thought as I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Hyungwon, are you up?" I asked.

"Yes, you can come in." I heard him say from inside.

I turned the knob and entered the room. Hyungwon was sitting on his bed with his laptop.

"Why are you still up?" I asked.

"I was just working on something." He said as he typed in something on his laptop.

As his father was a businessman before, he thought of investing in some business as a way of earning money. And so far, he was doing good.

"Why are you up so late?" He asked not lifting his gaze at me.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'll have something to eat..." I said timidly.

"So you were stealing food at night," Hyungwon said eyeing me.

"No! I didn't steal anything, I just drank some water." I said.

"Heh, it's okay you can eat anything you want from the fridge." He said.

"... Then why would you say that..." I mumbled under my breath.

"*sigh* Come here." He said putting his laptop aside.

      I walked towards him and he scooted over to the other side. The next thing I knew was he had pulled me inside the covers and hugged me. He rested his chin on my head and snuggled close. I could only let him do it in shock as my heartbeat quickened.

"Isn't it uncomfortable for you?" I asked.

"No, I like it." He said from above.

      It was soothing. His soft breaths hit my forehead and nose. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at how unusual it was for Hyungwon to be like this. He must have been lonely all that time. That also made me think about what I read in the article about his accident.

"Hyungwon," I called him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I wanted to ask you about something," I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"When you were gone, I searched for you on the internet and found that your parents died in a car accident... along with their son... I was so confused, why would they write something like that?" I said in a low voice.

"Do you think I'm a ghost?" He asked.

"No. It's not that." I said,

"Do you think I'm not Hyungwon?" He asked.

"No, I trust you," I said.

"It was true." He said.

"What?" I said looking up at him.