Part 13

Note: I just wanna tell you that I broke up with my boyfriend (the module) and I'm so happy about it. Anyway, I'll try updating the story on my usual updating time (every other day) so here you go.

Another Note: Since this is fictional, I added some hanahaki symptoms ideas that've been bugging my head. Also, if someone out there was confused about my story line, the dashes symbolizes the beginning and end of the flashback, the triple dashes means time skip so I hope you won't get confused anymore.

Last Note: I apologize for the really slow update. It took me five days to finish my module and I got really addicted to a game. Lol! So here you go!

ENJOY READING!

A lot happened two weeks ago, it was after Kuroo's visit. Everything got worse.

-

Akaashi wiped his forehead as he stood up from a squat. He just finished cleaning up. Kenma was in the bathroom of the room cleansing himself with warm water while Yuuji took the sheet cover and blanket out of the room.

He put the towel on the yellow basin filled with seeds that Kenma vomited.

At the moment Akaashi stood up, Yuuji entered the room smiling. He watched him knock on the bathroom door.

"Kenma..." Yuuji said in a melodious voice. "Are you finished?" He asked.

"Not yet..." He can hear Kenma's weak voice. Akaashi frowned as he looked at Yuuji who smiled even more.

He wanted to ask what's up and why's he smiling. Yuuji seemed to be happy.

A few minutes later, a helper came to change the sheet and mop the floor, the helper did sanitation within the room and left.

Yuuji was walking back and forth, and it bugs Akaashi who's sitting on the couch. He's been like that since the helper came.

"What's taking him so long..." Yuuji whispered while caressing his chin.

Akaashi rolled his blue-greenish eyes and crossed his leg over the other. He heard Yuuji tsked and knocked the bathroom once again.

"I don't hear the shower anymore, Kenma. Are you alright? Do you want me to come inside?" Yuuji said that made Akaashi look at Yuuji with mixed emotion.

'Just what the fuck?' Akaashi thought.

But before Yuuji could turn the knob to the left, the bathroom door opened and Kenma, with his wet long hair, came out of the bathroom.

He glared at Yuuji, "I was just being careful, I might slip."

Without a word, Yuuji pulled Kenma into a hug and Akaashi, who's watching the both of them, didn't know what to feel.