Part 4 🌻

NOTE: Skip this update if you don't like my plot and I don't give a damn about it. I don't write my stories to please you and your standards. I wrote this because this is what I like. Thanks, if you're going to continue, please ready your tissues.

ENJOY READING!

"Kenma we need to move the roses on that side." Akaashi pointed to the right side of the backyard where it's sunny.

After receiving no response from Kenma, Akaashi looked at him who seemed to be thinking about something out of this world.

Kenma's been like that for two days. He seemed occupied every time, he's not even playing his favorite game as he used to do.

Akaashi sighed and removed his gloves and placed them on the table, he opened the door of their shop to circulate fresh air from outside before attending Kenma's company.

"Hey, Kenma. Do you have a problem? You can talk to me if you want."

Kenma slowly looked at his blue-greenish eyes and slowly shook his head. His pudding like hair swayed.

His hair looks like he didn't comb before leaving his house.

Akaashi meddled with Kenma's bag, Kenma didn't protest so he continued to find his comb.

He found a sunflower brush.

"You really like sunflowers?" Akaashi commented and went behind Kenma. He started combing Kenma's hair and to Akaashi's surprise, it's so soft and smooth.

"I don't want to talk about that." Akaashi can hear how bored Kenma is when he says that.

Come to think of it, Akaashi didn't see him watering his favorite flowers outside that he usually does every morning.

Something must've happened and when he thought of that, Akaashi remembered what he saw that day.

-

On Akaashi's way back to the shop, just a few blocks away, he heard the familiar sound of the bell from their flower shop.

He saw Kuroo get out of the door followed by Tsukishima who threw glances inside the shop.

They went in the opposite direction.

Akaashi walked his way inside but he stopped midway when he heard sobs.

He couldn't move when he saw Kenma crying, his shoulders are shaking while he's covering his face.

Akaashi stayed hidden while peeking at Kenma. He felt sad for his friend. Seeing his friend hurting and crying like this is hard, he wanted to comfort Kenma but he thought it would be a mess if he showed up while Kenma's still crying.

'Something must've happened.' Akaashi thought.

-

"You just spaced out." Kenma said that brought him back to reality.

He can't see Kenma's face because he's still combing his hair but Akaashi knew, Kenma's in his usual self.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about buying Miya's Onigiri." That's what Akaashi's excuse is, a half-meant statement because he's been thinking about the Miya's Onigiri for quite some time.

Kenma nodded. "It's a bit far from here, isn't it?" He asked.

Akaashi continued combing his hair. "Yeah, it's near Kuroo-san's precinct. It's a bit far." He chuckled.