Christmas and New Year Special

THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR SUNFLOWER

Note: Hi, I just want to flex this fanart made by Eugenie, a very supportive reader of mine. Honestly, the first time I saw this on my notifications, I cried. Why? Cause when I was writing the last part, especially when Akaashi didn't celebrate his birthday alone. Seeing this fanart made me imagine about it more which made me cry a lot. Thank you so much Eugenie.

Another Note: Now that I reread the story, I realized that I made an unusual ship

Another Note: Now that I reread the story, I realized that I made an unusual ship. Kenma and Yuuji never had any interactions in the anime but I think it clicked. I'm so happy, some people even requested a story for them but I don't think I can make it. I'm currently in the process of brainstorming and gathering ideas for my new story, and I'm being attacked by laziness. But since it's Christmas, I wanna give you this part.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ENJOY READING!

In a week, it's already Christmas and yet, Akaashi didn't plan to close the shop even on the day of Christmas.

Bokuto sighed. "There's no point of persuading Akaashi. He's becoming hard headed these days."

Kuroo snorted at that and looked at Bokuto with a wrinkled forehead. "You're the one to talk, Bokuto. That's what he gets for hanging around with you."

"Hey!" Bokuto growls in annoyance.

They're inside the Onigiri Miya and having a cup of hot tea because of the cold season.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi who shook his head when Shirabu asked him to close the shop for the whole week because it's a holiday and no one's gonna buy flowers for sure.

He sighed while munching his Onigiri.

"How about the staff?" Satori Tendou added, he just came back from Paris to celebrate Christmas and New Year with his former teammates.

"They're taking their break of course." Akaashi answered, sipping on his tea.

"So you're saying, you're gonna run the shop just by yourself for 2 to 3 weeks, Akaashi-san?" Tsukishima asked in which Akaashi agreed.

"That's just insane, Akaashi. Sunflower had renovation and expansion right, are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Osamu interfered while preparing a plate of 3 onigiris.

"Yeah. Before, it was just Kenma and I and then Yuuji came. But we could handle it ourselves." That made everyone inside quiet except Ushijima who was just quiet, sipping his hot coffee and just listening to everyone's argument.

Kuroo cleared his throat. "But today's different, Akaashi. Your shop is wider and bigger than the old Belle Fleur. Plus, you're alone." He said, making Bokuto nod.