Ending

Note: I'm not putting the tags since it's already ending. I praise you for coming this far reading this crappy story of mine. Thank you for those who support me until the end, *bows* arigato. I've never reached this far if it weren't for you guys. Hontoni Arigato. I'm not tearing up okay?

Another Note: Also, thank you for the story characters who're Yuuji, Kei (the iodized one) and Kenma. They're the reason why this story was made. Even though we don't talk anymore, you guys served as one of my inspirations.

Last Note: Since this is the end of Sunflower, I would like to thank everyone who's reading this right now. Thank you for your overflowing support.

ENJOY READING THE LAST PART!

Yuuji scanned the whole room but he couldn't find where Kenma was.

His oxygen mask and prongs were on his pillow but the IV stand where his dextrose were hooked are missing.

Yuuji didn't waste any moment, he immediately went out and only a few people were inside the hospital, especially on their part since Kenma's room was the last room on their left.

The hallways were well-lit as he approached the nurse station.

But before he could ask about Kenma, he bumped on someone- the nurse he hired.

"Yuuji-san?" Mika blinked multiple times.

"Mika? What were you doing here? Where's Kenma?" He asked.

Mika lifted her right hand where she's holding a cup of milk. "Kenma said he wants a hot milk so I decided to get some from the cafeteria, why?"

Yuuji's eyebrows almost met as he thought.

"What happened? Did something happen with Kenma?" Mika asked, her eyebrows curved like she's worried.

"He went missing." Yuuji whispered and looked at his shoes.

Mika was flabbergasted.

"I-I'm sorry, I left him while you're sleeping, he asked me for a cup of milk that's why I left his room and-"

Yuuji's palm patted Mika's shoulder. "It's not your fault, Mika. Stop apologizing, I told you to give him anything he wants and he asked for a cup of milk, you just did what you're asked."

Yuuji pulled his phone from his pocket and handed it to Mika. "Here, call Akaashi immediately and wait for him on the front door of the hospital. I'm going to find Kenma on my own. I'm sure he's not that far away because of his IV." Yuuji said.

Mika looked at Yuuji's cellphone before nodding. "Okay, I'll be going but..." Mika looked at her other hand, "what am I supposed to do with this?" She's pertaining to the cup of milk on her hand.

Yuuji tsked and took the cup from Mika. She was shocked when Yuuji suddenly drank the milk.

With her parted lips, she accepted the empty cup. "Now, go. Call Akaashi." He said and ran towards the opposite direction.

Mika regained herself and threw the cup on the trash can near the nurse station.

She opened Yuuji's cellphone and dialed Akaashi's number. She sat on the lobby's chair while looking at the entrance of the hospital, Yuuji's phone was on her ear.