Part 9

Note: I know, I went overboard on writing the last part but I didn't regret anything and to remind you that it's just the beningging.

Another Note: You read the beningging as 'beginning' didn't you?

ENJOY READING!

When Tsukishima left the room, Shirabu explained the CT Scan results to them further before leaving the room.

Yuuji and Akaashi were left inside while Kenma, who's looking at the window.

"It came from Kuroo so I have to treasure it." That line Kenma dropped earlier had a big effect on both Yuuji and Akaashi.

Akaashi cleared his throat as he sat on Kenma's bed.

"Kenma..." He called. The pudding head tilted his head.

"What?"

"You... you really don't want to live anymore?" Akaashi asked without showing any traces of emotion in his face.

Kenma was the same, he looked at Yuuji who's sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. He returned his eyes to Akaashi.

"It's not like I don't want to live anymore. This..." He succor his hand on his chest, "Kuroo gave these flowers to me so I don't want them to be removed, I have to treasure them even if it costs my life."

Akaashi stood up, that made Yuuji look at them, "What's wrong with you, Kenma?! You don't want to die but you don't want to remove those damn flowers from your body? Are you dumb or something? Why are you wasting your life because of Kuroo?" Tears fell from his blue-greenish eyes.

Kenma couldn't blame Akaashi. He lowered his head.

"I'm keeping a promise, Keiji." He smiled before continuing. "Treasure everything that came from me, Kuroo says every single time I rejected his gifts."

Akaashi just looked at him.

"It's not like I want to die, I'm just prepared to face my death." Kenma played with his own fingers. "And if I decided to undergo surgery to remove these flowers and live, that wouldn't be living at all."

Akaashi frowned at what Kenma said, "what? What do you mean not living?"

"If the flowers in my lungs and heart were removed, my feelings and capability to love someone again would be gone." This time, Kenma looked Akaashi in the eyes. "Living without the word love in our lives isn't living, Keiji."