Part 6

Notes: This update reached 3k words, a friend suggested to cut it into two parts but I refused. I took a lot of time to write this part and I had my down moments after writing the part 5, it came to the point that I don't want to continue the story. But I'm okay now! I'll continue the Sunflower and write more stories. 

ENJOY READING!

Since that evening, Yuuji was feeling an incredible attraction towards Kenma.

He's on his way home, with his hands on his jogger pants. The night is quiet and cold, there are a lot of stars in the sky and it's like they're twinkling at him.

Yuuji chuckled at his own thoughts, he's thinking of Kenma. He can't stop thinking of the pudding head for two days now. He was about to get his phone from his chest bag to text Kenma, but his chest bag wasn't with him. He remembered it was on the sofa in the flower shop.

He laughed at himself. "How could I ever forget my own bag?" He asked himself while shaking his head.

Yuuji turned around to fetch his bag in the store.

Meanwhile, inside the flower shop...

Kenma, who's alone, was looking at his own reflection in the mirror and checking his appearance with his tied hair. He'd been tying his hair for two days now, using Yuuji's wristband.

Some strands of his blonde hair got into his face, he tucked it behind his ears. He grabbed his bag and placed the mirror inside, the keychain clanked when he zipped the bag.

He looked at the keychain, it was the sunflower keychain given by Kuroo, it has his name in cursive, written on the seed of the sunflower.

"It came from me so treasure it." Kuroo's line every time he rejects what he gives.

Kenma caressed the keychain with his thumb and index, a wave of pain rushed in his chest, his heart tightened. Kenma closed his eyes and felt the pain in his chest. Every single night, he feels the same pain right in his chest and heart, having difficulties with breathing and a throbbing heart.

He placed his right hand where his heart is and felt its heart beat.

It's weak that he almost can't feel it.

Kenma let out a loud sigh.

The bell rang, an indication that someone entered, he sighed once again. "I thought you're going home early?" He said before opening his eyes.

He was expecting to see Yuuji smirking at him but when he looked at the person who entered, it wasn't him. He was stunned to see his childhood friend's partner at this hour.

"Good evening..." The tall, blonde guy greeted. He's wearing a white coat that is usually seen in the hospital, a gold name plate in his coat shined at the moment the light coming from the chandelier hits it.