Special Part

Note: So, I've been reading feedbacks from the ending and there are some questions like 'Where the hell is Kuroo?' and 'Where the hell did Kenma get the pills?'. All those questions will be answered here.

Another Note: So if y'all are wondering about the name I gave for someone's mother at the middle of the part, it's not official, I couldn't think of a name so I'll have her as Kaori.

ENJOY READING!

'Yo, this is just a simple farewell letter since I'm not certain when I will die. Akaashi, I know it'll be sad for you and you still accepted my decision. Thank you for being my best friend until my last breath. I hope you'll live a happy life even without me. -Kenma.'

Akaashi smiled bitterly as he folded the paper and inserted it between the pages of the book he's holding. He placed the book on the table and brushed his hair with his fingers.

A plate of three onigiris was placed on his table. "You seemed sad, are you still thinking about your friend?" The owner of Miya Onigiri sat in front of him. He sighed and removed his glasses, placed it on the top of the book.

"I still couldn't believe he's gone." Akaashi flashed a little smile, Osamu sighed.

"It's been 8 months already, Akaashi." Osamu tapped the table with his index.

That's right, it's been eight months since Kenma died and 2 months after that, Yuuji followed that caused Akaashi to have a severe depression.

It was unbearable for him, losing two of his friends made him feel like he's also dead.

But before that, 7 days after Kenma died, Kuroo rushed into the chapel where Kenma's burial is. He made a scene and shouted 'What happened?!'

There are only a few people inside since Kenma doesn't have many relatives. Akaashi sighed, he couldn't blame Kuroo even if he's acting like this.

That time, Yuuji collapsed and was rushed to the hospital so it was up to Akaashi whether to tell him or not.

After saying everything to Kuroo, Akaashi couldn't bear to watch how frustrated Kuroo was. He was pulling his own hair and blaming himself from what had happened.

It was his first time seeing him like this. Tears didn't stop flowing from his eyes, he kept pulling his hair and whispered, "What did I do to Kenma..."

"It wasn't your fault Kuroo-san." He tried his best to comfort him but Kuroo stood up and received a death glare from Kuroo.

Akaashi froze in an instant.

"If I had known, I would've done anything!" He angrily said.

Akaashi sighed, "there wouldn't be, Kuroo-san."

"What?!"

Akaashi shook his head and looked at Kuroo in his eyes, "there wouldn't be, because there's no way you can love him back. The heart can't be taught who to love. If that happens, what about Tsukishima?" He arched his eyebrows.

Kuroo was caught off guard but he gritted his teeth and his fists clenched in anger. His eyes were swollen red.

Akaashi pulled out a piece of paper from the book he's holding and handed him to Kuroo. "Here, this was written by Kenma. I don't know when but there's your name on it."