Part 8

Note: Sorry for the delay updates, my mind was in chaos at the moment because of some friendship misunderstandings and fights but I'm trying my best to make the story short even though it'll take some more parts before it reaches the ending, but here 'ya go!

Another Note: So I just visited my notebook where I wrote my story guide and I realized the flow of the story was slower than I expected. This part is supposed to be the part 7 lol!

ENJOY READING!

Akaashi was in deep thoughts with his cold hands covering his lips while sitting at the waiting area of the hospital.

He looked at Yuuji who's seated beside him, he looked calm and collected.

"Why are you so calm?" He asked which caught Yuuji's attention.

Yuuji sighed and messed with his hair, "I'm nervous and scared, too. My mind is in chaos but I have to remain calm."

Akaashi looked at Yuuji intently, like he was examining his facial expression.

"Don't look at me like that, you're making the fear doubled." Yuuji distanced himself from Akaashi.

He sighed and looked at the hallway and thought of Kenma. Akaashi witnessed how the petals of the sunflower fell from Kenma's mouth.

'How did it happen?' He thought.

Yuuji looked at Akaashi who seemed in deep thoughts again.

'I'm sure he would be mad if he found out.' Yuuji gulped and looked away.

After an hour, a nurse notified them that Kenma was transferred to a private room. The both of them ran through the hallways and when they reached the room, Tsukishima was there, holding a folder.

"Kenma-san is still unconscious." Kei flicked his glasses as he looked at them.

Akaashi looked at the recumbent Kenma with an oxygen mask attached in his nose and mouth. His long hair was scattered in his pillow. He looked at his arms, it looked frail but what caught his attention was the greenish veins in his wrist where the needle was injected.

"May I ask, what happened?" Frowning, Akaashi asked and looked at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima closed their distance and handed him the folder he's holding.

"Kenma-san underwent a lot of lung tests for seven days." Kei preambled. He looked at Kenma who's still unconscious.

Akaashi frowned before accepting the folder. "Why lung tests? Ulcer is his illness."

Kei flicked his glasses and glanced at Yuuji who's leaning on the white wall near Kenma's bed.

"I advise you to talk to Kenma-san when he wakes up. I think I don't have the right to answer that question."

That glance didn't escape Akaashi's sight.

'Something is going on.' He thought.

"I better get going, I still have rounds but I'll come back after 2 hours to check up on Kenma-san." With that, Tsukishima stepped out of the private room.

Akaashi glanced at Yuuji who's looking at Kenma. He sat on the couch and looked at the folder given by Tsukishima.

He flipped the cover of the folder.