Part 15

Note: Sorry for the late update, I don't feel like writing these past few days. But here you go, this part is gonna be rough.

Another Note: Hello, the PLDT maintenance is a scam, I still have a strong internet connection but it doesn't change the fact that my crush doesn't like me.

ENJOY READING! (lol, I hope you could)

Akaashi was on his way back to the hospital, he just got off from a meeting with a publishing company.

He's glad that his current story was chosen to be published but he has current concern right now. Akaashi was running-walking on his way, he's nervous.

He received a text from Tsukishima earlier and it made him nervous.

It's been two weeks since Kenma's eyes turned into a fascinating color. Since then, the flowers inside his lungs grew bigger according to his lung x-rays.

Kenma's weight decreased extremely, his wrist was encircled with green little stems that looked like bracelets. His IVs increased from 2 bags for 3 days, it became 5-6 bags because sometimes, he couldn't eat since he has a sore throat. He'd been vomiting seeds that scratched his throat.

His scent became stronger and it continuously attracts goldfinches so they decided not to open the window in the morning. While Neko-chan, the black cat, was nowhere to be found. Since Kuroo visited, Akaashi didn't see the cat anymore.

Akaashi catches his breath when he finally gets inside the hospital.

Worriedness consumed Akaashi's mind as he ran the corridor of the hospital. At the moment he entered Kenma's room, the smell of the fragrant sunflower ran through his nose.

Kei and Yuuji looked at him while Kenma, who's been asleep in his bed with his oxygen mask in his mouth and nose, looks really thin, even with his closed eyes, he looks exhausted.

"How's his condition?" He asked after withdrawing a deep breath.

Kei cleared his throat before flicking his glasses. "The flowers are corrupting his lungs, so his breathing became more difficult."

Akaashi just looked at Kenma. He feels useless that he couldn't help him. He glanced at Yuuji who's beside Kei.

Yuuji's expression was indescribable.

"I did everything I could..." Kei said that made Akaashi look at him. "This is so frustrating. Seeing Kenma-san suffer like this is very frustrating. Even though I'm not his friend, I don't like this."

No one said even a single word after hearing those words from Kei. Both Akaashi and Yuuji remained silent while looking at Kenma.