Part 14

Note: Hello, I started writing this part right after finishing the part 13, I feel really guilty by slacking and playing games instead of writing Sunflower. Tho it served me as my stress reliever but anyways, here you go!

ENJOY READING!

Yuuji, who's covering his mouth with his both palms while sitting on the couch, was looking at Kenma who seemed spacing out. They just got back to Kenma's room after his weekly eye check up.

Yuuji's mind was still a mess and couldn't think straight. He messed his own hair and looked at how Kenma blinked his eyes.

Those yellowish-green eyes really look pretty but it holds tremendous fear whenever he looks at them.

Kenma seemed to be thinking deeply because he didn't notice Yuuji's stares. Now, he can finally see how much weight Kenma lost these past few weeks. His cheeks are not squishy anymore while his arms and wrist are almost just skin and bones. While his shoulder- length hair was blown by the wind coming from the window, making him look like a thin and pale girl.

His strong fragrant smell was all over the room.

Yuuji felt pity for Kenma.

No, he's not supposed to feel pity for him. He shook his head and gently slapped his face using his calloused palms.

"Are you alright?" It was Kenma who asked him.

Yuuji slowly looked down and nodded, "yeah."

A minute of silence was all over the place until Kenma cleared his throat.

"I already saw this coming, that's why I don't want an eye check up." Kenma said in an emotionless tone.

Yuuji automatically settled his eyes on Kenma who's just looking at his sprouted toenails.

"What did you say?" Yuuji stood up and came near him.

"I already know this would happen." Kenma looked up at him. His yellowish green eyes shined as the light hit his eyes.

"I anticipated this, but I never expected my eye color would change." Kenma said. "Remember when I want to reject Tsukishima's offer?" He asked.

That's when it sinked in Yuuji's mind.

-

"I've been really bothered by your eyes, Kenma-san." Tsukishima said out of the blue while looking at him. Kenma stopped eating some peeled and sliced apples and looked at Tsukishima.