Part 5

Note: This update made the whole story extend with 1 part. Let's take a break from the heart breaking scenes and storyline. I hope this will make your day.

ENJOY READING!

"Good morning." Kenma greeted, as soon as he entered the shop.

Yuuji looked at him as he threw his bag on the couch, he sat on his usual spot, Akaashi got back from the supply room and returned to his seat on the couch where he was writing.

"Good morning Kenma. Have you eaten your breakfast?" Akaashi asked as he flipped the pages of his owl-themed notebook.

Yuuji shook his head and focused on watering the young marigold sprouts using a spray.

It's been five days since Yuuji witnessed Kenma vomiting flower petals.

He clearly remembers how their conversation went.

-

Yuuji didn't know why and how he volunteered himself to walk Kenma home after seeing him vomit.

While walking, only the creak of their shoes and the rustling leaves of the trees are echoing in Yuuji's ears.

The breeze of the cold night sent shivers to Kenma's body, his hand tightened its grip on the strap of his shoulder bag.

The deafening silence was broken when Yuuji spoke.

"A... are you okay by now?" He asked what caught Kenma's attention.

He looked at Yuuji who's walking beside him with his hands in his pockets.

Kenma cleared his throat before speaking, "yeah... My chest feels lighter." He placed his right hand on his chest.

He felt comfortable in his chest but his heart still feels like it was chained by something.

Yuuji just observed his gestures.

"How did you vomit those petals? Did you eat sunflowers?" Yuuji asked, that made Kenma frown.

If glaring can kill a person, Yuuji is already laying on the ground, lifeless and unmoving.

"You're scary." Yuuji commented. He stuck his tongue out and looked at Kenma who seemed irritated.

"But come to think of it, Kenma. The petals you vomited looked like they just fell from the flower. Seriously, what kind of body do you have?" Yuuji chuckled after saying those words.