Happy 4k Reads + Special Part 3

Hi, it is me again. Please don't ignore this update because I'll show you the special part 3 of this story.

But first, I'm gonna unpublish the Red Sunflower and Strangers cause I really lost it. *insert owl cries* I really really lost it. I'm really really sorry if I disappoint you. Since the last update, I was really busy and was unable to write an update, I lost my story guide and I couldn't think of the next part's content. Also, the fact that I have a lot of modules to finish! I didn't know being an online grade 12 student would be so tough. T.T

I'm really really sorry!

But anyway, let's get to the main point.

Happy happy 4k reads, sunnies. You can call me shallow but this is my biggest achievement so far and it makes me super happy. (Although it's a bit late).

I just want to tell you how you guys made my heart melt whenever I'm reading comments. I really appreciate every comment, vote and every single reads.

Anyway, here you go!

ENJOY READING!

Akaashi just went inside the Sunflower Flower Shop that was just opened by his female helper.

"Good morning sir, happy birthday." Said the woman after bowing. Akaashi smiled and said, "thank you."

Although it was his birthday today, it's like a normal day for him. Going to work and to his office on the second floor, opening his laptop and being overwhelmed.

A small smile was plastered on Akaashi's lips after reading all the good comments he got from his books.

This keeps him very happy even though his friends died. People who appreciate his works melt his heart.

Kenma and Yuuji were already somewhere where they can't experience the pain. Akaashi chuckled at his thoughts before starting to write on his owl-themed notebook.