Chapter 43

"Ash were home" I heard the boys yell
"Yeh well I have no pants on so don't enter my room" I yelled back

After 5 minutes both Connor and I were ready to go out.

I was wearing just a basic outfit including; white jeans, black vest top and a black and white Aztec cardigan alongside some black doc Martians and Connor was wearing a black tee along with a hoodie, black ripped jeans and converse (like normal)

We got to the restaurant and the waiter kept giving me filthy looks like he wanted to kill me then and there and honestly I was really uncomfortable.
Clearly Connor noticed and as this jerk was taking us to our tables. How do I know? Well the fact that Connor had whispered 'just ignore him. I love you' sorta gave me a hint.

As Con and I were just sitting down talking Brad and Em walked into the restaurant.

"Bradley?" I asked as they sat at the table next to us. "You two? What are you doing here?" Brad asked Con and I "having some time alone before we have to depart. And you?" Connor said
"Exact same reason" bradley answered

Honestly I was sorta annoyed at Brad and Emmzy as I wanted to be alone with Connor and the fact the waiter put them at the table next to ours. But I guess I couldn't really complain as I was with Connor and the boys didn't know the other was coming here.

"Soo..." I say awkwardly "I'm really gonna miss you when tour starts" Connor looked a little sad "aw. I promise we'll talk everyday. I'm gonna miss you loads though" I admitted.

After we ate I had went to the bathroom and as I was coming back I ran into the waiter. Literally.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Please forgive me?" I asked "not after what you've done to me" he said "pardon?" I asked with a confused expression "you don't remember me do you? I'm matts best friend Tyler. Well I was before you got him taken to jail. You couldn't keep your mouth shut" he spat "I'm sorry he hurt me and I was scared. I'm all honesty it's his own fault. If he was a good boyfriend and treated me the way Connor does then we'd might still be together and he wouldn't be in jail. He was bound to get caught" I said.

Next thing I knew he was making the biggest scene ever by yelling at me and when the manager told him to stop and that he was fired he swung a punch at my face and pushed me to the ground.

Within seconds Brad and Connor were over at Tyler abusing and punching him and Emmzy had helped me up and is currently walking me to the bathroom to wash up

"What happened?" She asked "can I explain it later to everyone so I don't have to repeat it?" I weakly asked "sure" she smiled helping me with my smudged make up

After I looked okay we walked out of the restrooms and everyone was looking in our direction and I hated drawing attention to myself so I bolted for the front door where I saw Connor and Brad waiting outside.

I walked out and met the boys in a hug but it broke as Emmzy walked out after me.

"We'll see you guys at home" Brad said taking Emmzys hand walking away.

"What happened?" Connor held my hand as we started walking "I went to pee and on my way back I accidentally ran into the waiter who I soon got reminded was matts best friend and he got annoyed at me because I 'opened my big mouth and got him arrested'. I told him it was his own fault and the rest you sorta saw" I said "thanks for beating him up after what he did" I added "if any guy lays a finger on you I'll beat them up" he said causing me to giggle "look Connor. I love going out on dates with you but this time I sorta just wanna go home and watch Netflix in bed with my cuddly teddy bear" I said and with that we were on our way home.