Chapter 34

I can't believe that happened last night!! Connor actually took me to see and meet all time low! God I love him!!

"Morning my dear" he pecked my lips "morning my little connor" I said cuddling up to him. "I don't know how many times I need to say this but thank you. Thank you for last night, thank you for being there for me, thank you for being an amazing boyfriend and best friend. I really owe you one" I said "you already have. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. I love you" he said.

Connor and I decided to explore around London together before we had to head back to Birmingham.

"Connor! Look it's those guards with the big hats" I got overly excited! "I see my dear. Why do you love them so much?" He asked "I love their big hats" I smiled like an idiot "I thought you loved me" he sounded offended "aw baby. Of course I love you. I'm just saying if you were in one of those hats, when's the wedding?" I told him "really? So if I wore one of those hats you'd marry me?" He asked "I was gonna marry you anyway but if you wore a big hat like that we'd be getting married sooner" I giggled "where can I buy a hat? If it means I get to marry the most beautiful girl in the world Id do anything" He twirled me "Connor Ball. As much as I'd love to be your princess forever I'm afraid I'm only 17, and you're 18. Besides, what about the band? Bradley?" I smirked at him "forget about them. We may be too young but love doesn't have an age. We'll just hide it from them" he smirked at me "because they're not gonna notice that my last name has changed, the rings or the poofy wedding dress now are they?" I sarcastically said "fine then. I guess you'll never see me in a big hat" Connor poked his tongue out.

We soon walked into a little tourist shop and I found one of the hats!!

"Connor put this on!" I ran over to him "oh god you found one" he laughed "put it on I wanna see" I said overly excited grabbing my phone.

"What are you wearing Connor?" I asked as I recorded him. "I'm a British guard" he said walking like one "you look cute" I said following him "so do you, my ashybear" he said kissing my forehead.

I ended up putting the video on Instagram with the caption 'My little Scottish boy being a British Guard 🇬🇧 #RELATIONSHIPGOALS'

After looking around London messing around we decided we should probably go back home.

"How do you deal with me?" I asked Connor "hardly. Why?" "I just found some pics on Twitter of us and you were standing around talking to James while I was jumping on your back on one, pulling your cheeks in another, doing handstands in the next then in the final one I was cuddling up to you. That all happened with in 5 minutes" I said "you're a strange one. But I'll always love you" Connor smiled.

We finally got home and I was so tired.

It was about 2PM and I honestly just wanted to stay in bed and watch movies but Bradley had other plans.

Tristan, James and Connor went to their houses and Bradley wanted to go out with Emmzy but they both wanted me to come hangout with them.

"Ashleigh!!" Emmzy yelled walking upstairs. "Please come out with us. Brad and I hardly ever spend time with you. Please?" She asked "I'd love to but I'm really tired" I said. "We're not taking no for an answer. Get your butt outta bed and let's go" bradley walked in dragging me out of bed "why's it so fucking important that I hang out with you? I'm 17! I can do what I want!" I snapped immediately feeling bad, "Bradley. I'm sorry. I'm tired I didn't mean-" I got out before he interrupted "no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I thought my little sister would like to hang out with me for once" he said "stop trying to make me feel bad. I'm tired geez" I snapped as Emmzy walked out and downstairs. "You're always too tired to hang out with your brother but when Connor wants to hang out with you you're a totally different person" bradley snapped at me "talk shit about me all you want but don't bring Connor into this. This is between you and I. No one else" I said feeling bad. "Okay I'm going out with em. Have fun sleeping" he sounded annoyed.

I soon decided to get up, get dressed and go out with them because he was my brother, I love him no matter what and I need him.

I couldn't really be bothered dressing up all pretty so I threw on some grey sweatpants, black zip front crop top thingy and a white/cream knitted cardigan that went to about mid thigh. I also threw my hair in a messy bun and put on my hipster/geek glasses. I may or may not have stolen James' full black hi top converse¿¿

"Got enough room for one more to join you?" I asked walking downstairs "I thought you were tired?" Brad questioned "I am. But it's things like hanging out with my brother that I'm not always gonna be able to do" I hugged him

We all ended up going to the mall. My least favorite place! And just walked around.

"Aw I love you" "no I love you" "you're so cute" bradley and Emmzy kept flirting as I was walking behind them.

"Attention shoppers. The mall will be in lock down. Please stay calm. We will let you out as soon as everything is fixed" the girl on the loud speaker said.