Chapter 20

Tonight was the night! I got tickets to see the boys FRONT ROW!! And they didn't know.

I also hooked up this thing with joe and he is letting me come backstage after the show with my friends Caroline and Gwen.

The concert was almost starting and I found out I managed to get the seats right in front of Connor!

"How did you get these seats? And backstage passes?" Gwen flicked her blond hair off her shoulder "I'll tell you after the show when we go to the meet and greet" I said as the boys were coming out.

I held my 'I love Connor' sign over my face while they walked out.

"Hello Glasgow!" James yelled and everyone screamed.

I decided I was going to get tickets to see the boys in Scotland because in 2 days it will be mine and Connor's 12 year best friend anniversary. And what better place to celebrate then in Scotland?

"The next song is Connor's favorite. Tell em why con!" Tristan yelled as they went onto the 3rd song "this song reminds me so much of my perfect baby girl ash. THIS IS GIRL ON TV" Connor yelled as we started dancing and screaming.

I'm really surprised Gwen and Caroline haven't found out the guys are my best friends! But for the record they have only seen them once and they've hardly ever heard of the vamps.

"She's got legs like Beyoncé" I sang to Caroline as she sang back and James spotted me as he and Connor swapped spots.

The concert ended with only James noticing me. We walked around to the backstage area where we met joe.

"Hey Joey" I said laughing as the girls caught up "Ashleigh-Rose" he smirked back "shut up" I looked down as he walked us to the room the boys were in.

"Boys. There's some fans here for a meet and greet. You might remember them. Or at least one" joe walked out as we walked in "ASHLEIGH" Connor ran to me "Connie" I said hugging him "how many times have you met these boys?" Caroline asked "I though you would've remembered by now but Bradley's my brother, Connor is my boyfriend and they're all my best friends" I said to her "oh yeh" was all they said. "So what are you doing here?" Bradley hugged me "wait. How much money do you want?" Bradley asked "50 pounds. No. I wanted to come see my darling boys and very special baby boy. Considering our 12 year friendship anniversary is in 2 days and your in Scotland. The place we met. I thought it'd be cute" I explained as Connor held my hands "you are such a cutie I love you darling. Also your choice of clothing is amazing" Connor looked at my clothes.

I was wearing a 'lol ur not Connor Ball' head band, 'against the wall for Connor Ball' white muscle tee and black skinny jeans.

The guys and gals, soon left us alone for a little while.

"Your tee shirt is a lie. Care to fix that?" Connor smirked "c'mon then. I need the Connor ball part as well" I took his hand taking him to the wall closest to us. The next thing I knew, we were making out. Connor pushing me against the wall with an arm around me waist. My arms around his neck. He was the only guy I wanted in my life.

We soon stopped as we heard a knock at the door.

Turns out it was just joe. Well that's how it started before the other boys walked in.

"What did you guys do in here?" James asked "talked" I said sitting next to Connor "sure sure" Caroline joked "well we sorta talked" I smirked "that obviously explains the love bite on innocent cons face" Tristan patted my shoulder as he walked passed "it was Bradley" I smiled to Connor "and the sudden messy hair. I guess that was Bradley as well?" Joe joked around "yep. He's such a naughty boy" I looked at him shaking his head smiling "let's stop talking about us and talk about" Connor started looking at me to finish "Bradley and this special lady" I smiled to him "she's just a friend. I'm serious" he claimed "and Connor's just a friend to me. Sure sure darl" I laid my head on Connor "she's a really good friend don't bother me" Bradley sounded annoyed as a joke "fine then. But just remember I will find out about you two one way or another".

We all went to the lads hotel and sorted out sleeping arrangements.

There were 5 beds, 7 people so we decided Caroline and Gwen share a bed and Connor and I share a bed.

We were up mucking around running about at 2AM.

"Ready. Set. RACE" Tristan yelled as I Connor and Bradley, James and I all started piggyback racing.

"No fair. You cheated" Connor got off Bradley's back and I got off James' "no we didn't we won fair and square" I argued back "your a dirty liar" "look whose talking mr ball" "look whose talking miss simpson" we stood inches away from each other "you are a cheat. Just admit it" he looked me in the eye smirking "you admit it" I smirked back "there's no winning with you is there" Connor shook his head "no. And I guess there's no losing with you" "maybe. Maybe you'll just have to find out yourself" he whispered.

We ended up getting people to ask us questions on ask.fm and we'd video record an answer.

'Favorite band member?' One asked and I recoded an answer "my fav member is the one with the cute face. So that's all but Bradley" I said "you freakin love me" he yelled "only cause I have to" I looked down.

A/N

BRADLEYS SPECIAL LADY FRIEND WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😏😏 AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FIR 1 FREAKIN THOUSANS READS YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST ILY ALL SO MUCH!!!!!