Chapter 23

"Ash! Wake up" I woke up to see Gwen shaking me while putting her hipster glasses on. "What time is it?" I ask "10" Gwen said "what? No I am meant to meet Connor in 15 minutes" I jumped up to hear Caroline laugh "what's so funny?" I asked "it's 9:15. We just wanted to see your reaction" Caroline laughed and my phone rang "BRADLEY?!" I squealed "Ashleigh. I'm currently at home. When will you be in?" Brad asked "12 tonight. All the guys and I will be in then" I smiled "so I guess I'll see you later. Have you seen dad?" He asked "no but I'm terrified I might" I said.

I walked downstairs after talking to Bradley and there was a knock at the door "who is it?" I sing "James" Jemsy replies "James who?" I laugh "James Thomson" James yelled "come in it's open" I called out. After a second James walked in "Connor and Tristan had went out to get breakfast for everyone. Anyways you ready to go home?" James asked "yes. All I want is my Connie, my bed and local pizza" I smiled "has Bradley talked to you about your dad?" He asked "no! All he told me was to stick with you because you've got the muscles to protect me" I said "I'm sorry darling but if your dad comes around or we run into him your on your own" he joked "aw thanks" I joked back "you know I'll always protect my little sister" he hugged me "I know. I love you James. Thank you for helping me" I said "anytime darling. If your dad tries to touch you I swear to god" James said causing me to laugh.

FINALLY!!!!!!! HOME!!!!

Gwen and Caroline went back to their places and I went back to my house with the boys!

We entered the house and I saw Bradley sitting on the couch with Emmzy. "BRADLEY" I ran to him "Ashleigh" he hugged me "I love you. Please don't leave. I don't care if it apparently saves my life. Never leave again. I love you" I cried into his shoulder "it's ok. I was only gone 2 days" he said confused on why I was crying over him, my freakin brother "I missed you. I was worried dad was going to hurt you again" I said "as long as he doesn't hurt you" he kissed my cheek.

The next morning I woke up to see Connor was already up and possibly downstairs with the other guys so I walked down.

"I think we should tell her! She's gonna find out sooner or later" Natalie said "tell her what?" I asked "we should tell you that Bradley and Emmzy are dating" Natalie said "I already knew that and I know that's not it" I said "go into the living room we'll be out in a sec" Nat said as I walked into there.

"Morning babe" Connor kissed me on the lips "morning darl. Something's up with brad and Nat but they won't tell me" I said and I saw the guys and Emmzy exchange looks "you all know don't you! There's something your keeping from me and your not getting out if it that easily" I said standing up in front of the couch "we can't tell you. Brad and Natalie have to" one of them said "I'm just gonna go up and get dressed" I said.

What is it they're not telling me?! I am a part of the family. Sure I'm the youngest but only by 2 years! I hate when they do this. It's like I'm not even a part of the family. All I want is to be a part of the family. It was always Bradley and Natalie as one and me as another. Ever since I was born it's been like that. Sharing rooms, brad and Nat chose to share and I had my own and at the time I was terrified of sleeping by myself! Also when mum and dad split brad and Nat got to stay with mum but I had to go all the way over to Scotland! I guess going to Scotland was a good one because I met the love of my life there but that's beside the point.

I got changed into some black ripped skinny jeans and a maroon arctic monkeys top then went downstairs with my blue (body) and purple (wheels) penny board.

"Ashleigh. You know how mum passed?" Brad asked as I sat down on the couch next to Connor "yeh" I said "she didn't actually die" he said "then why would you tell me she did?" I asked a little annoyed "because we got told that she had a 98% chance of dying and we just wanted to get you prepared" Natalie said and I just looked down "Ashleigh?" Natalie asked "How long have you known?" I asked "about a month and a half. A week after we told you she passed" Natalie said "and how long have the guys known?" I asked "a month" she said "of corse! Because I'm the youngest by fucking 2 years you keep everything from me. I'm not a little girl anymore! I never get accepted in anything it's always you two against me. It's like I'm not even a part of this fucking family. The only thing that makes me in this family is my last name. No one cares about me. I don't blame anyone but I am still a part of this stupid family. Sometimes I wish I wasn't. Sometimes I wish I wasn't even born. Life wouldn't be much different for you two you love each other and are always working together leaving me alone! I know I'm pretty much telling you to include me and not leave me alone but right now all I want is to be left alone. I'm leaving. Don't come after me!" I said running out the door with my penny board.

Man I hate them so much right now I just want to leave forever but I know that there's no one who's going to take me in. Actually there is one person. My aunt who lives in Australia. She's the only one who'd let me live with her and I'm actually considering leaving my family, my boyfriend, my best friends, all to go live with her and get away from Bradley and Natalie!

I had been sitting down at the skatepark for 20 minutes when a familiar voice said my name. "What the fuck so you want?" I turned around to see Nat and Brad "please come back home" brad begged "no! Why should I go back there especially with you?!" I stood up "were sorry" Natalie said "you can't just abandon me pretty much and then say sorry. It's been 17 years and your only just saying sorry? I'm sorry but I'm leaving" I said "what do you mean leaving?" Brad asked "I'm moving in with aunt Jamie in Australia" I said "is it really that bad? I'm so sorry I never knew that's how you saw us" Bradley said "save it. I'm leaving and no one can change that" I sat back down as they left.

After a minute Connor walked up to me. "Bradley told me you were leaving" Connor said "I'm sorry con. I just don't want to be here with brad and Nat anymore I've had it with them and I'm finally doing something about it" I said "you can't leave. Please. I don't want to loose my best friend" Connor hugged me "I love you Connor a lot too but there's no one else who lives around here that I can live with" I said "sure there is. Your nana lives down the road" he said "I'm sorry Connor" I said "when are you leaving?" He asked "tomorrow" I said "that means we've only got today" he said and i nodded "Connor I love you a lot but I can't do long distance" I said "so I guess" he said before stopping "don't say it" I cut him off "so now were just friends" he said and I nodded "I'll miss you lots. Feel free to date anyone you want. Don't think about me" I laid my head on his shoulder "it'll be hard not to think about you. Especially while dating someone else" he said "best friends can hug right?" I asked him "of corse" he hugged me tightly.

I guess this was the end of Connor and I.

As much as I would miss him I had to leave.