Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up on Tristan's couch?

I seriously cannot remember what happened. I remember up until the twit cam finished from there on it's quite a blank.

"Morning darlin'" Connor walked in "con? What happened last night?" I asked "you had uh. You blacked out" he said "what? How?" I stood up "I have no idea you sorta just fell asleep but Bradley said it happens all the time normally because of" he stopped as Tristan, James and Bradley walked down arguing over something.

"No! I'm the best looking member of the band" I heard Bradley say and I'm guessing Connor also heard because he joined in the argument.

Milly soon walked down and sat down with me. "Are you ok?" She asked "I'm perfectly fine thanks bub" I kissed her ear "what are you and the boys doing today?" She asked "actually they're going out to see joe and his mum. I was hoping I could go out shopping with my favorite little sister? What do you say? Are you in?" I asked "yes. Thank you" she said as the boys walked over to us. "Who's better looking?" James asked "what? Really?" I asked "just answer girl" Tristan jokingly said sassily "uh. Why can't it be out of the bands sisters because you have a couple winners over here. Am I right Milly" I gave her a high five "have you seen your face?" Bradley asked and I remembered I still had the make up on "shut up. Her make up looks perfect" Connor defended his make up skills "it does look perfect darling. But out of you 4 douche bags I guess the better looking one is. Why are you making me chose I hate you all. Tristan" I said quickly. "You have been disowned" Bradley said "aw boohoo have a cry over it" I said to Bradley "ew gross. I'd pick Bradley over Milly any day" Milly said in disgust "yeh. Milly knows what's up" Bradley hugged her.

We were all watching family guy and I had my head on Connor's shoulder. "I love you"I whispered in his ear "I love you princess" he whispered back kissing my forehead "if I'm your princess then your my prince" I smiled at him "you've always been my princess" he smiled "you are so sweet" I said "random question but would my princess like to go out to the movies tonight with her very handsome prince?" Con asked "I'd love to go out with this handsome prince your talking about. Too bad I'm stuck with you" I quietly giggled at his reaction "your a butt head" he hit my arm playfully "and your my Prince Charming" I kissed his cheek.

Milly got ready then we ended up going to my house because I needed clean clothes and surprisingly I had none at Tristan's house!!

I quickly got changed into a pair of black shorts and the vamps band tee then met Milly back downstairs.

We then headed off to the mall.

We got to the mall and looked around shopping a bit but soon went outside once I saw Hannah. Caitlin and Rachael walking a few meters away from where Milly and I were.

"What's wrong?" Milly asked "nothing. I just saw the 3 girls who almost killed me" I said "it's ok" Milly tried to comfort me "thanks mill".

We walked back into the mall and as we walked in they were walking out and ran into me. Literally.

"Watch where your going slut" Hannah said "oh um sorry bye" I grabbed Milly's hand running inside away from them. "Are they really that bad?" Milly asked "I'm sorry about that I just get mini panic attacks when around them" I told her "Tristan always tells me not to let anyone get in my way and to do what makes me happy. Maybe that's what you should do" Milly said looking up at me "your right. I shouldn't let anyone get in my way. Those girls don't scare me. Thank you Milly" I said hugging her shorter body.

Later that night I dropped Milly off at her house then went back to mine to see all the boys sitting in the living room playing some songs to a computer. "Hey how was shopping?" Bradley asked as he walked up to me, "actually it was really fun. We ran into the bitches there but Milly told me some really good advise that she got from Tristan and suddenly I'm not that scared of them anymore" I said and Bradley hugged me "it's about time. You do know you cannot let anyone push you around? Right?" He asked "I know. The only person who can tell me what to do is me. And that's only if it's ok with you" I smiled as Bradley sat down with the others "what did you buy?" Brad then asked as the boys talked to the laptop. "I actually got this cute dress. Milly picked it out" I showed them the cute black lace dress "looks like your trying to steal my sister" Tristan "looks like your jealous" I smiled walking upstairs.

I decided to change into the black lace dress and a denim vest. Of corse I kept on my black and white low cut converse since they were really comfy and went with my outfit.

I walked downstairs and sat with Connor. "M'lady all ready to go out?" Connor asked holding my hand "we've been best friends for 12 years almost. Do you really need to ask? You should know me better" I shook my head "12 years? Man time goes so fast" Connor shook his head "12 years on the 2nd of June. Also known as my birthday" I smiled "wait how did you two even meet anyway?" James asked "when mum and dad were fighting I lived with dad from age 4 to about 13 and he lived in Scotland and i still remember we became best friends after someone in pre school spilt cake on my dress and you laughed. Then I got annoyed and you came and said sorry to me and we became best friends from there" I said "I'm surprised you don't know it all by the minute" brad joked "duh. I know if by the second" I joked.

After a few minutes Connor and I had left.

We had to walk since the cars engine had stuffed up but I didn't mind because it meant more time with Connor.

"When exactly did you start liking me?" I asked him "I don't know. It's been ages though. I have loved you I think since you met Matt in year 8" Connor said "what? That's 3 years. But by the way Ive loved you ever since the start of 2012 when Matt and I Broke up and you were the only one there for me. I literally only moved back in with my dad to see you" I said "I love you so much. You do know that right?" He asked "I know. I love you too" I smiled at him "when's your next tour?" I asked "it starts a week after you go back to school I'm pretty sure" he said "what? I'm gonna die without you" I said "c'mon. We can still message and FaceTime or Skype" Connor said "I know. But this is the first time I'm going to school since what happened last year with your cousins" I said "it's ok darling. I promise. Everything will be fine" Connor said "thanks con. I love you lots. And every time you call me darling I swear to freakin god I cannot feel my feet" I said "now you know how I feel whenever I'm around you" he smiled.