Chapter 15

What the fuck was Connor doing here? He was the last person I wanted to see right now! Is this a joke?

Bradley walked in with Connor slowly trailing behind.

"Ashleigh. Please. Just listen to him. He told me the story and it's worth listening to" Bradley said taking my hand leading me outside along with Connor then he walked inside and ditched us.

"Go ahead explain" I said "the girls, Hannah, Caitlin and Rachael, they're all sisters and they just so happen to be my cousins. I wasn't flirting I was being nice even though I hate her so much for what she put you through. I was only nice to her for my family" he said and I looked at him "why did you stay with them? You saw me run away having an attack but you don't care?" I asked, my voice weaker than ever before. "I didn't see you. I was trying to look for you. I knew you were with brad but when I looked you weren't. I must've saw you and not noticed. Doesn't help there were a lot of girls there" he said "1 more thing. Why aren't we as close as we were when we were best friends?" I asked. And I knew I'd regret it.

We ended up fighting because of question. I was in tears because we were yelling at each other and it reminded me of my childhood a lot.

~FLASHBACK~

"Natalie, Bradley, please go upstairs with Ashleigh" our dad said as Bradley and Natalie took me upstairs.

"You prick. You don't even care about your family. The kids love you and you betrayed them" mum yelled at dad.

I soon fell asleep but the fighting happened most nights.

I wish mum and dad would make up and we could be a happy family. But I guess not all wishes come true.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Maybe we're under too much pressure. Trying to be a perfect couple" Connor quietly yelled "if we're ignoring each other while in the relationship. Maybe there shouldn't be an us. Maybe we should just be best friends again" I quietly yelled back "so I guess this is the end of our relationship. It was good while it lasted" he sat next to me on the step "agreed. I love you Connor" I smiled "I love you more Ashleigh" he claimed "in your dreams" I exclaimed "yes" he said implying he dreamt about loving me in his dreams.

"Connor?" I asked "Ashleigh" he said gesturing me to speak "when do we tell the fans?" I asked "whenever you feel like it" he said as I laid my head in his shoulder.