Chapter 2

ASHLEIGH'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey AshyBear" Connor walked into my room as I was picking out a dress and shoes. "Hey sweet" I said to him. Normally Connor would call me AshyBear or Ashy and I'd call him sweet or darling or something like that. "So why are you looking at dressed and shoes?" He asked "I've got a date with my boyfriend tonight. Can you please help me find something to wear?" I asked Connor before he looked down at his shoes.

CONNOR'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've got a date with my boyfriend tonight. Can you please help me find something to wear?" She asked and I looked down.

How was she still with this dick. He beats her, he treats her like shit. I just wanted to keep her safe forever.

"Connor?" She asked and I looked up into her eyes "yeh ash I'll help you find something to wear" I said not wanting to be rude.

Ash had put on at least 7 different dresses. "Con? What do you think? Which one?" She asked me, I breathed before answering "I think you should wear a huge baggy top with sweats and Uggs" I said honestly. To be honest I walked into her room because I was gonna ask her if she'd like to have a movie marathon tonight. But I guess not. "Connor" she whined "be serious" she added. I was being serious. "I think the black one with the heart in the back. It's cute but casual. You don't wanna over do it. Especially for a dick like Matt" I said.

ASHLEIGH'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was with him. All I asked was for help on what to wear not abuse my boyfriend.

"Thanks Connor" I said and he started to leave "wait. Why did you come in here? Was there something you wanted to say?" I ask concerned "uh yeh. But it doesn't matter anyway" he sounded sad walking out.

*2 hours later*

The door bell rang and Bradley got it. "What?" He spat to Matt "I'm here to pick up Ashleigh" Matt said as I walked downstairs "hey Matty" I said "be home by 10" Bradley called out "oh and can you pick up some milk on your way home?" Bradley added laughing causing me to laugh "you lazy ass mofo. Get it yourself" I called over my shoulder.