Chapter 13

It's been 3 days since Connor announced we were going to London and we were leaving tomorrow (Friday) morning. We were spending the night at Connors family's place which was nice for both him and I.

It was nice to see him stay with his family and be such a little kid with Lewie and Rex but for me his family was and always has been there when I've needed them. Especially since the stuff with mum got worse they've been my second family which was nice.

Lewie and Connor we're currently playing Call Of Duty or something trying to beat each other whilst I was playing around with Rex.

It was actually quite nice the boys loved hanging out with one another which I thought was super cute.

After the boys finished there game and I finally gave in and gave Connor his victory kiss Lewie said he had a serious question to ask us.

"Don't say anything to mum but there's this girl who I've been hanging out with. Her friends keep saying she likes me and I like her what should I do?" He asked "ask her out mate" was all Connor said. Then there was me...

"Lewie's got a crush! Lewie's got a crush!" I quietly chanted teasing him jokingly before he threw a pillow at me. "Ok I guess I deserved that. How long have you two been friends?" I asked "we met 3 years ago but only started hanging out about 4 months ago" he told me "if you actually like her and you're not just dating her to say you have a girlfriend then ask her out! What could go wrong!" I said "are you sure?" He asked "of course. Over a year ago I asked Ashleigh out and it was the best decision of my life!" Connor said "but you two have known each other forever. It's different" Lewie looked a little upset "not really buddy. We both fell for a girl who we liked and were a little nervous about asking out. I'm sure you got this" Connor put an arm around Lewie's shoulders "what if she doesn't like me?" He asked "cmon sweetheart. You're an amazing person. If she doesn't like you then that girl needs to be tested. You're the best little dude I've ever met" I knelt on the ground looking him in the eyes as I held one of his hands in both of mine "you really think so?" He asked "I know so" I smiled at him as Connor smiled at me "thanks guys" Lewie got up smiling and went into his room.

It was currently 7AM and I was woken by the alarm which Con and I set yet he managed to stay asleep. I turned the alarm on his phone off and went downstairs to make myself and Connor some hot cocoa which in my opinion was way better then tea or coffee!

I then took them upstairs and decided to wake Connor up.

"Connor? Wake up boo!" I lightly shook his shoulder trying to stay quiet, still nothing. "Connor! Please wake up" I kept trying until he finally did! "Hey ash, what time is it?" He asked "quarter past seven" I smiled "woops" he said still very sleepy "you didn't wake up to the alarm so I figured I'd go make up some hot cocoa and let you have an extra 15 minutes sleep. You look so cute when you sleep" I smiled as he sat up "you're so sweet darling. I can't wait to spend this weekend with just you" he kissed my cheek.

We finally got up and started getting ready to leave which meant showering, getting dressed then packing some clothes. Connor walked into his bedroom after he got out of the shower and the first thing he noticed was me wearing his shirt.

"I know we're sharing lives and everything but now we're sharing clothes?" He questioned "yeh babe. You can borrow all of my clothes whenever you want" I joked "oh yay! I'll just wear one of your dresses today then" he said sarcastically "Just as long as you don't stretch it" I joked "I love you" he said and I jumped up off his bed and hugged him "I love you too boo" I laid my head on his shoulder.

We got ready to go and off we went before the rest of his family could wake up.

The car trip felt like forever but it was really fun cause we kept singing every song that came on very badly!

"Wow Connor! You really went all out with this little getaway didn't you?" I commented as we walked into the hotel room "well my girl deserves the best" he hugged me "this is honestly the sweetest thing ever!" I kissed his cheek.

The first 2 night (three days) were pretty basic but tonight was tonight was magical!

It started with is going out for dinner in central London then for a walk around town whilst the sun was going down. Then we got back to the hotel room and the amazing night continues-

We somehow started having a tickle war and when I say tickle war I mean Connor was attacking me with tickles while I was trying to breath 😂

After he stopped he smiled "I love you Ashleigh" and I, the same.

We were currently in the middle of a kissing war which I wasn't going to complain about if I lost.

The kissing war soon ended up on the bed and well I'll let you imagine the rest 😏😏

I woke up the next morning to see Connor already up which wasn't like him. Unless he had work he wouldn't be up for at least another hour so of course I go investigate.

I found one of Connors shirts and threw that on along with some under garments then went to find him.

"Connor?" I questioned as I saw him in the kitchen area "morning ash" he smiled "what are you doing?" I hugged him from behind "thought it'd be sweet if I made my favorite girl some breakfast" he said "you're alway sweet!" I commented. Our last band fee day. I was going to cherish this day like its my last.

I was still tired from being up most of the night but I still wanted to go out with Connor but instead we agreed cuddling and a movie was better.