Chapter 21

"Morning m'lady. Sleep well?" Connor asked as I woke up "I slept like a teddy bear in your arms. I love you" I smiled "got some things planned for today as it is our 12 year friend anniversary AND your 17th birthday" he sat next to me "I'd be happy just laying here in your arms all day" I held his hand "happy birthday. By the way" he smirked handing me a small box so I opened it.

"Connor. You. It's so pretty. I love you so much thank you. You really didn't have to do this. Aw. Thank you" I said hugging him.

Connor, aka the best boyfriend ever, brought a cute silver bracelet that had 'my girl' written on it and a heart and arrow gem on each side. It was super adorable.

"I do believe I had to. The bestest girlfriend in the world deserves the bestest gifts" he kissed my cheek "your so cute. But bestest isn't a word buddy" I smiled at him "you really can't take a complement can you? Geez" he shook his head jokingly "you have to tell me all that stuff because I'm your girlfriend" "just shut up and accept it. I tell you I love you from the bottom of my heart. Not because we're dating. Now m'lady, let's head downstairs where the other boys have a surprise for you" Connor held my hand.

We walked downstairs and I smelt something burning.

Someone obviously left Bradley in charge of cooking.

"Morning" Bradley smiled at me "hey" I smiled back "we cooked you food. A bit is burnt but we cooked you food!" Brad said enthusiastically "thanks Braddy" I messed up his hair "bitch! Don't touch my hair" he sassily joked "bitch! Yeh I have nothing else your just a bitch" I skipped away.

I soon went and got dressed in a ATL band tee, black skinny jeans and converse then went downstairs.

Turns out the boys had a signing then they were taking me out to do stuff then later that night Connor had a surprise.

We got to the park where the guys were having their m&g signing.

"Connor?" I walked over to him "yes princess?" He asked "can I have a hug?" I frowned "naw. My little baby girl. You ok?" He asked "yeh bub I'm fine. Why?" I questioned "your voice is that way it gets when your about to cry, you hardly ever walk up to me and ask for a hug. It's normally the other way around. You alright?" He asked again "I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired" I laid my head on his chest "I love you" he kissed my ear still with his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

To be honest, I wasn't 'fine'. I was full of doubt and I didn't want to feel like that right now. 1) because it's my birthday and 2) I didn't want to annoy the boys through their m&g signings.

All over twitter there were people telling me all these awful stuff. There was even a hashtag that some people have started #reasonswehateashleigh and there was this picture that said 'since today, June 2nd, is Ashleigh simpson's birthday, we should all trend #reasonsweloveashleigh to show how much we actually love her'. I guess that's how it started but ended way differently then expected.

I really would like to know why the fans don't really like me. But then again it may or may not have slipped about Jason and Matt but I guess they took it the wrong way and thought I had sex with them. And now they don't want me to hurt little Con.

I soon had to leave the boys to their signing and so I just went for a little walk.

I didn't really have anywhere in particular that I wanted to go I just needed to stay close to the boys. But after reading a lot of hate, even though half the freakin' hashtag was 1 person, I just wanted to sit down and think.

After sitting for about 3 minutes I decided to tweet '#reasonswehateashleigh ~ everything... 😪' and that's when everyone went psycho.

'Ashleigh your perfect don't say that'

'Go die. You clearly want to'

'Shut up attention seeker'

'No ily plz don't hate yourself'.

I read some tweets then I got a call from the modeling guy who hired me.

"Hey" I said "hey. Bad news. I've found a girl 100% prettier then you and I'm going to un sign you and sign her. Good bye" he hung up before I could speak.

Man could this day get any worse. Even though it's only 12PM. I needed a Connor hug.

"Connor" I walked up to him as the boys were helping joe pack up "Ashleigh" he copied my tone and voice "I love you" I smiled at him "what did you do? Who did you kill?" He Walked over to the van the guys were walking back and fourth from cleaning up "why do you always assume I'm up to something?" I laughed a little "because. It's you. Doesn't that explain a lot?" He smiled at me "shut up. I hate you" I pouted crossing my arms across my chest "aw babe. You know I love you" he hugged me "I know" I kissed his chin.