Chapter 2

As soon as Chloe walked into the bathroom I ran back into my room!

"She's evil! I only just met her and she's out to ruin me!" I whisper yelled to the boys and girls in my room! "Ash! Calm down. What happened?" Aurora asked "I showed her the bathroom and before she walked in she's like 'I know your darkest secrets. If you don't want your fans to know and hate you more you better do what I say!' That little twat is blackmailing me" I continued to whisper yell "wait? What's your darkest secret?" James asked "truth is I don't even know! You guys know all my secrets so I don't have much to hide from you" I admitted "don't have much? What do you hide?" Shelly questioned "only the stuff that happens in the bedroom" I smirked looking at Connor. Of corse they all knew I was joking but Aurora still decided I deserved a pillow to the face. "What? I didn't mean anything sexual. I just meant Connor and I have little dance parties to backstreet boys" I joked as everyone including Connor laughed "hey babe. That was our little secret" he played along.

We'd all been talking for about half an hour and it wasn't too late (about 5:00pm) so we went out to the mall thingy to get some food and stuff.

"Hey Braddy. We're going out to the mall we'll see you later" I messed up his hair walking out "yeh sure. I'm staying at Chloe's tonight so I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

We got to the mall and the shops were all open still so the boys went where they wanted while us girls did the same.

I reckon all three of us ended up meeting the boys with a whole new outfit. From shirt to outerwear to pants and shoes we had all gotten at least one of each 😁😁😂

I brought a Claire's 'risk it all for Connor ball' shirt, h&m faux denim shirt thingy, h&m black jeans which I was gonna rip and some cute lace up velvet wedges from some 'cheap priced shoe shop. Plus I brought some vampire red manic panic as my purple was fading!

We met with the boys to go get food and I was so excited to show Connor my new shirt and he found it cute and funny that I actually spent £12 on the shirt!

We all went to Burger King and just got some food from there and made our way home. ((I can't write much about Burger King since I'm Australian and we don't have a Burger King here so I know nothing about them))

We decided to go down to the local lake garden thing and just sit there watching the sun go down and stars come out.

It was 8pm so it wasn't pitch black yet and the sun was still out a little bit and I got a little bored and so I decided to do random handstands and stuff and since James had amazing arm strength and could walk on his hands and I had just knew how to from when I was younger we had a handstand race.

Of corse he won because he cheated! As we were racing he "accidentally" lost balance and pushed me over while still staying upright and before I could get back into my hands he'd won! It was actually very fun!

We were all sitting around talking and laughing when a police man walked up to us. "Hello kids" he said "uh hey officer?" We said all a little worried "how are you doing?" He asked "good" we all replied "is there a problem officer?" I asked "no i don't mean to bother you but I'm here with my family and my daughters a huge fan of the vamps. She was a little nervous to come over here but can she have a picture with you please?" He asked "yeh for sure" they said.

After she'd gotten some pictures she walked to me saying "I'm seven but I look up to you and Connor. I can't wait till I find someone who loves me as much as Connor loves you" she hugged me "I'm sure you will one day sweetie. I bet any guy would be lucky to date you" I smiled.

We all got home and had a movie marathon.

The only place I wished to be was in Connors arms and that's where I was.

Everything was was going along so perfectly but of corse that had to be ruined!

"Uh Natalie? What's up?" I walked into the kitchen unaware that everyone could still hear me "where's Brad? He's not answering!" She sounded panicky "he's at a friends place why? What's wrong?" I asked getting worried "mum. I got a call from the hospital saying they were sending her to another hospital cause she had a heart attack in her sleep" Natalie sounded worried "she's ok now isn't she?" I asked "not sure. The doctor doesn't know how long she'll have but he doesn't think it'll be much longer. Maybe a few years" she said "I gotta go nat. I'll call you tomorrow" I said sitting on a bench stood with my head in my hands on the bench.

It wasn't much long later, maybe 2-3 minutes, until Connor showed up. "Are you ok?" He sat next to me "I'm fine" I didn't move my head from my hands "ash, please lift up your head" he asked "I don't want to" I mumbled "please darling" he asked again "I wanna just sit here" I said "you can sit there just please lift up your head. Cmon Ashleigh" he said and I knew he really wanted me to considering he called me by my (sorta) full, first name. "I look like a clown" I looked at him "I love you but you do" he laughed "hey! Quit being rude" I slightly laughed "but you'll always be my clown" he held my hand "what's wrong?" He asked "mum. She's had a heart attack in her sleep so she's in another hospital and the doctor has said he doesn't think she'll live much longer. Maybe 2-3 years if only" I tried to keep in the tears "I know what you're doing. Stop it. If you want to cry, just cry. Don't bottle it up" he said as I ran up hugging him and just crying my eyes out!