Chapter 48

I can't believe I agreed to go on tour with the boys! What was I thinking? It was 3AM and everyone was fast asleep. My bunk was right across from Connors as the boys had a problem with us sleeping together. Brads reason was Emmzy and Tristan and James' were they just hated seeing us be all lovey and stuff.

I was currently feeling quite sick like I get when I'm in a car/bus/train because that unforgettable, terrible memory of Matt driving around every corner and swirl in all of the town 10 times as I was about to throw up then when he finally stopped he hurt me.
Ever since then I've gotten sick in drives over 15 minutes wether were going completely straight for the 15 minutes or were going around every turn.

I went on my phone for a minute trying to find a song to listen to through my headphones while I tried to forget the fact I was in a bus and I'm guessing Tristan must've noticed me awake.

"Ash?" He whisper yelled "yeh?" I asked "what's wrong?" He asked back "I get really bad car sickness remember. I feel like passing out" I reminded him "wake Con. He'll help you out" he said "I can't just wake him over something like this" I admitted. Tristan then woke Connor up for me as I tossed and turned trying to feel a little bit better.

"Hey princess are you okay?" Con said standing near my bunk so we were face to face "no. I feel like shit" I didn't even lie. After a long night of Connor trying to help me sleep I finally did. Best thing was, we now have an excuse to cuddle on the bus as it actually makes me feel safe and secure.

Through out the day we didn't actually do anything. The boys had nothing they had to nor wanted to.

As that night came closer we all went to the arena they were playing at.

"I've gotta go as the gates open soon but I'll make sure I come watch some of you guys" I said to Connor as the other boys were messing around "be safe and don't let anyone hurt you in any way" Connor seemed serious "no promises but I'll try for you" I kissed next to his noes.

"Hey. Sorry I'm a little late the boys were messing around a lot" I said to this girl who was working the stand with me "oh don't worry there's still 4 minutes until it's open. By the way I'm Shelly" she said "aw that's a pretty name. I'm Ashleigh-Rose but everyone just calls me Ashleigh" I told her.

After a while of getting to know each other a bit more we were surrounded by fans wanting merch!

Shelly and I gave up on that as soon as the concert started as we wanted to see the boys as well.

We were walking around the venue when I literally bumped into a fan "oh sorry are you okay?" I asked helping her pick up her merch and stuff that fell on the ground. "You're Connor's girlfriend, Ashleigh right?" She asked and I nodded "I guess I am" "wow you're even prettier in real life. I love you and love watching your YouTube videos" she said "oh wow that's something I don't hear everyday. Look I love meeting fans of the boys and stuff but I don't want you to miss out on any of the concert" I said "don't worry it's just some guy I don't like. I can tell you wanna go to the boys before they go on but before you go can I have a picture?" She asked "yeh sure I don't see why not" I said

We got backstage and since meeting that fan I've just felt really happy.

"Hey boo" I walked over to Connor who seemed bothered "oh uh hey babe. How are you?" He stuttered "I'm fine. How are you?" I asked knowing something was wrong. I mean it was totally clear.
"Uh I'm good" he stuttered "I'm "glad you're doing good. You know I'm sorry about last night. I should've just sucked it up not woken you up I'm so sorry" I admitted. "Don't worry about it darling. You can tell me anything no matter what time of the day. I love you ash" Connor smiled "I love you too Con. Please know I'll always listen to you when something's bothering you" I hinted him.

**********

Okay this chapter is beyond lame and we don't know much about Shelly yet but we'll but to her.

Characters to come ;-)

I'm so sorry that you've waited so long for a chapter and it's really lame but I've just been lazy tbh I ain't even gonna lie.

WHATS CONNOR HIDING?! COMMENT YOUR IDEAS BELOW!!