I Want To Die, But I Want To Live

"Hey, (y/n)!" Tama kicked a small rock to (y/n)'s head to call her.

"Ouch! What's that for, Tama?" (y/n) yelled at the cute little wolf. She rolled her eyes and continue with her mission.

"Tama have been calling you for a while, (y/n)... You seem a little bit distracted." The white wolf said to her.

"I'm okay. Don't mind me, Mamoru." She kept running to move on with her mission.

"How about a little break first, (y/n)?" Mamoru asked but the girl just ignored him.

(y/n) was pissed off because she was forced to go for this mission. She told her comrades, Kakashi, Yamato, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Sai, Sakura and Naruto that she doesn't want to join them in this mission but Tsunade forced her. This mission is still about finding Sasuke, the rumor had been spread that Sasuke already killed Orochimaru all by himself. He killed one of the Legendary Sannin. Also, this is Naruto's and Sakura's fault too for dragging her feet with them. Naruto suddenly have an amazing idea on how to get Sasuke back which is to capture Itachi, bring him to Konoha as a bait to get Sasuke back. What a brilliant idea.

(y/n) bit her lips to suppress her anger. She promised Itachi that she will never interfere with his plan ever again but now, here she is. Again to disturb her best friend's plan.

(Your POV)

I hate this mission! But, at the same time, I still hope that this mission will go on well. If it is a success, I can bring Itachi-kun and Sasuke back to Konoha. Of course I would love that to happen but what about Itachi-kun's feeling?

I stopped and looked at the blue sky. "I guess we should stop for a short break..." I said at the two wolves and they agreed.

'Sooner or later, Itachi-kun will die in the hands of his beloved little brother. That's what he wants all along. He wants Sasuke to take his life away to atone his sins. He lived under a big weight on his shoulder, he carried the guilt for killing his clan all along.'

"Tama, Mamoru..." I called them.

They just stared at me, waiting for me to speak. "Which is harder, be the one who died or the one who survived?"

"W-What do you mean, (y/n)?" Tama asked me with his idiotic face.

"Why do you ask this all of sudden?" Mamoru asked me.

"Hn... Nothing. I'm just wondering about something... Not a big deal..." I said and let out a long sigh.

I really want to meet Itachi-kun but, I don't want to either. What's wrong with my head? Then, I heard something. "Mamoru, Tama, do you guys spot something?"

They sniffed their surrounding and started to move forward. I tailed them slowly but their feet were moving faster and faster. I ran to meet with their amazing speed. "What is it, you guys?!"

"I smelled Sasuke's scent! It's kinda faint..." Mamoru answered me.

"I think about 8 kilometers ahead... We should go there fast!" Tama said and sprint ahead.

"Oh, these wolves..." I quickly went after them while observing our surrounding. I don't want to have a fight with my mood like this. I will definitely the enemy without any hesitation.

I can heard the clashing sounds ahead. We must be really near by now. "Be careful guys! It's more than only Sasuke in front of us!" I told them but they continue to sprint, leaving me behind.

Suddenly, I can hear the voice that I knew so much, one of the craftsman that was in my favorite list, Deidara. I also heard Sasuke's voice with the blonde. "Hey, Tama! Mamoru! I said wait!"