I Owe You, Again...

"When will they arrive, Kakashi-sensei?!"

"Yeah, we've been waiting for them since forever now!"

Kakashi just ignored Naruto and Sakura. He kept reading his favorite book, Icha Icha Paradise. They need to wait for those two to come, then they will board the ship to the Land of Hills.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto and Sakura had enough of his ignorance.

"Cool down, both of you. We just got here 10 minutes ago. It's not that forever..." Kakashi said and continue to focus on his reading back.

"Hah, (y/n)-sensei! Sasuke! We're here!" Naruto quickly ran away with Sakura towards (y/n). Kakashi just looked at them both.

"Yow, (y/n). How was your journey?" Kakashi asked her.

"I'm so close to die right now..." She answered with her tired voice.

"Sasuke! How was your mission with (y/n)-sensei? Is it fun? (y/n)-sensei look like a zombie right now..." Naruto asked Sasuke while staring at (y/n)'s figure.

"Hey, (y/n). If you want me to carry you, I have no problems with that..." Kakashi smirked under his mask.

"Where is our ship? Which one? I want to sleep..." (y/n) asked like a zombie.

Suddenly, an unknown man came between them. "Looking at your forehead protector, you are the shinobi from Konoha, right? I'm Yamada, the head of Daimyō's assistant from the Land of Hills. Our Lord ask me to give this to Izumi (y/n)". The man named Yamada handed the scroll to (y/n). (y/n) took the scroll and she opened it.

"I'm Izumi (y/n), the representative from Konoha. I hope I can help the Land of Hills with this issue", (y/n) said as she bowed to Yamada.

"Nice to meet you, (y/n)-dono. I think, the Daimyō-sama already mentioned about the issues in that scroll. We, the people from the Land of Hills really want you to help us regarding to this issue", Yamada bowed slightly at her.

"I'm here with my comrades, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura", (y/n) politely introduced her teammates.

All of them went to board a huge ship with about 7 other crews on it. It was an official ship from the Daimyō himself. The crews on the ship were his men as well. When the five shinobi were on the ship, (y/n) quickly went into the cabin and threw herself on the bed. She snuggles on the pillow and went to sleep.

Kakashi entered the cabin and he saw (y/n)'s sleeping figure. His face turned bright red and he was sweating. He went towards her and cover her body with the blanket that she kicked away from the bed gently. (y/n) sleep soundly, she didn't even flinch when Kakashi was caressing her face.

Kakashi smiled and he went to the door to let her sleep. The journey was still a long way ahead. They will be on the water for at least two days. Kakashi took a quick glance at her and he shut the door behind him carefully not wanting to wake her up.

***

(Kakashi's POV)

The sun is setting right in front of our ship. I really want to enjoy this sunset with (y/n). She might love this scenery so much. I turned my face and watched those three at corner. They looked just fine being together by now.

"Wow, this looks so cool, Sasuke-kun!"

"It's not fair! I want something like that too! I will ask (y/n)-sensei to make these for me too?" Naruto screamed angrily.

The Star Of My Life. (Kakashi x Reader x Itachi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें