I Need Your Warmth

"Are you okay, (y/n)? You looks like you're turning into an ice?" Kakashi asked his comrades, well his crush actually. He turned his head to look at her.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay... W-We s-should hurry... Or we will b-be l-late..." (y/n) answered, shivering in the cold.

Those jounins were in the middle of their mission and they were in the Water County. In the winter, Water Country is colder than the Fire Country. (y/n) is not the type that could hang in the cold. She's so sensitive with the cold that makes her shiver like crazy.

Kakashi sighed and continue to leap from branch to branch with (y/n) behind him, tailing him. Sometimes, he will look behind to make sure that his friend is still there.

(y/n) was not feeling very well since the beginning they moved for the mission. She was kind of dizzy and the whole world was spinning around her. She can't really see very well where she steps on and that made her tripped from the high branch to the ground.

"(y/n)!"

Kakashi quickly went to aid his comrade and he had quite a good timing, he caught her just in time before she crashed on the cold snow beneath them. Kakashi was carrying her bridal-style and he stopped from stepping ahead.

"(y/n)... You're not okay. Your temperature is high, you're having a fever. I don't care what you're gonna tell me but I'm going to stop for today. I'll find an inn for us..." Kakashi said, looking at the petite girl in his arms.

"No!- I'm ok-"

"You're not okay!" Kakashi shouted at her fiercely and he quickly walked to the nearby inn with (y/n) in his arm. (y/n) was shocked with Kakashi's thunder like shout at her and that's what kept her silence all the time.

Kakashi put her down and went to the inn before coming back to her, pulled her wrist gently with his other hand at the girl's waist to support her. Kakashi open the door and (y/n) walked in. What surprised her, Kakashi also went into the same room and closed the door behind him. She stared at him in confusion.

"The lady said that only one room is available now... So we have no choice...", Kakashi said while resting his hands in his pockets.

(y/n) didn't say a word or even looking at him. She choose to stay quiet. She went to the window and let her eyes wonders outside at the white snowy scenery. She used her palm to support her chin while looking at the outside scenery with her blank lonely eyes. She was out of emotions at the moment.

Kakashi took out the futon and lay it down on the cold floor. He looked at the girl who was still have her eyes outside.

"Come here and rest first, (y/n)." He said firmly.

(y/n) didn't bother him at all, she just continue with her gazing. However, she was in her memory zone at that time. Kakashi sighed. He carried her and of course, (y/n) protest but it doesn't make any difference. Kakashi lay her down and cover her with the blanket.

She looked away from meeting the gaze of her comrade. She shifted her position, backing away from Kakashi.

"I just worried about you, (y/n). I didn't mean to shout at you... I'm sorry... I really am sorry, (y/n)". Kakashi finally gave up and say his sorry.

"Hhmm..." She replied and hid in her blanket. She was so cold at the moment. She was shivering too.

'I love winter, but I'm not that good when it comes with the cold...' She thought to herself. After a while, she was so dizzy and tired, she finally driven to a sleep.

"Oi! (y/n)! Come out and play with us!"

"Nee-san! Let's play together! This snow is so fluffy!"