Move On

After what happened last night, (y/n) locked herself in her new apartment. It was a special apartment for high class ninja in Konoha which they use to live alone. No family members with them.

(y/n) stayed still on her bed, her pillow was wet, same goes with her blanket. Her eyes were swollen because of her tears keep pouring through out the night. Her tears already stopped but her heart, it still hurts so much.

(Your POV)

After that terrible incident, I felt like my whole world collapsed before me. I can't do anything, I just looked at that destruction like a dumb person. In one night, I lost my brothers, my parents, my home, my clan, and my best friend. They're the love of my life. I had nothing else right now. I felt so lost! I don't know what to do. My heart, my world, they're gone. Completely gone.

It's already afternoon and the sun shine so bright right now, but why? Why I felt so dark in here, I can't see any light anymore. The light of my life, Iori and Nii-san, they already gone. They left me just like that!

"I told you to wait for me, Nii-san, Iori! But why? Why did you leave me? I'm scared. I'm so afraid to be alone", I can't control myself. I let out a cry again. This room. It's so suffocating, this room is pretty large for me but it choked me to death! I felt so lonely. My brothers, they were always with me. And now, I'm all alone in this spacious room.

I walked to the fridge and open it. My stomach hurts and grumbling because I haven't eat anything since last night. There's nothing inside, of course. I just moved in here. The only thing I had were the cakes that I bought last night. I took them out and set it on the table.

I can imagine how Nii-san and Iori would react when they saw these. I have presents for them too. I can see that they were smiling in front of me when I eat the cakes, then, we will fight for the truffles, they hug me when I hand them their presents. It will be so amazing and lovely night. And again, my eyes start to tearing again. I ate those cakes all by myself. Those things taste so bitter on my tongue.

After that, I continued my life as an ANBU but as time passes, I become more different. I rarely talked or even looked at anyone. Kakashi-san already resign from ANBU. I always had solo missions so, I don't have to interact with anyone. Sometimes, I trained with Hayate-san and Yugao-san because they're the only shinobi that inherited the secret Konoha Kenjutsu technique. Yugao-san is an ANBU too, so, I talked to her too, but not so often.

***

Three years moved so fast as now, (y/n) already become an ANBU member for more that 5 years. She's 16 now. Her lifestyle was so dark since what happened in her life. She's so afraid to form a new bond or even had a friend in her life. She scared that she'll lose them again. That's why, being alone is the best option.

One morning, (y/n) was summoned by the Lord Hokage himself and meet him on the Hokage's mansion rooftop, in front of the Hokage's rock monument. As (y/n) arrived there, the Hokage already there, waiting for her.

(y/n) kneeled down on one knee to respect the Hokage. She was in her full ANBU gear with her mask on.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, Sandaime Hokage-sama".

"Not at all, (y/n). I just got here".

There was a complete silence between them for a moment. The breeze was so strong up there making (y/n)'s (h/c) hair dancing behind her back.

"You know, (y/n). You've been served for ANBU for more that 5 years by now".

(y/n) kept kneeling behind him in complete silence. She just wanted to focus on what the Hokage wanted to tell her. Maybe it was an important mission.