The Fading Light

"Hey, Kakashi, what's up?" Asuma greeted his friend in his friendly manner.

"Feeling better, Kakashi?" Kurenai asked him.

Kakashi still on his bed, he need a few more days to regain his chakra back. Kakashi just looked at his two friends and then he looked away. He's not in the mood to chat or having fun right now. His mind is filled with that girl, (y/n).

'I wonder how are you doing right now, (y/n). Please, don't do anything stupid. Or else... I don't have any choice if that happens...' His manly tears finally poured down.

"Please don't betray Konoha, (y/n)..."

***

"That night, Orochimaru-sama and I was ordered to make the Izumi clan to obey under certain man's order. Orochimaru-sama found a special jutsu from Otogakure which is a Kinjutsu in that village. It's kind of the same concept as the curse mark. But, this mark can make anyone obey with the jutsu user's order and there's no way to undo that mark. It can't be seal away too. Only death is the answer to stop that Jutsu." Kabuto explained to (y/n) while she's finishing her final touch for that new cast for Kabuto.

"I said tell me everything about it, haven't I?" She sat in front of him, glaring with her bright red eyes.

"Y-Yes..." He stuttered in fear.

"Who ordered you to do so?" She asked while leaning her back at her chair.

"Shimura Danzo."

(y/n) clenched her teeth after hearing that name. "That old man seems can't wait any longer for his death..." She glared at Kabuto. "What was his intention?"

"W-We just found that Jutsu! We're not the caster!" Kabuto tremble in his words.

"I'm afraid that's not what I want to hear... Kabuto-kun... ANSWER MY QUESTION!" She slammed the table that was separating them apart very hard.

"To make them obey his order. To give away their secret Kinjutsu in order to protect the village. And their eyes too", he answered drastically

"What are you blabbering about? Just tell me what he wants from the Izumi clan. Not saying a weird alien language to me, for God sake!" She was so mad that she threw the table away so that she can lean closer to Kabuto.

"Izumi clan's Akaigan is such a powerful dōujutsu that they can take down a nation without raising a single finger. And their Kinjutsu, it was said so powerful that he wants to obtain to keep Konoha safe from the intruders from other countries. He also wants the Akaigan so that he have the power to crush the enemy easily..." Kabuto explained.

"To keep Konoha safe... Nonsense!" (y/n) get up. "Is it still not enough to have Izumi clan member there? For Konoha's sake? What are we? Some sort of outsiders? We're not the residents of Konoha? That old man is really out of his mind..." She went away from the library.

She walked along the corridor with messed up mind while dragging her feet to move. She stopped and fell to her knees. She's started to fall in her sobbing. "What kind of sacrifice was that? For Konoha's sake? I don't understand..." She sat and lean against the wall.

"It's not your fault they died, (y/n)... They died in order to save the village because they also know about their power. Akaigan and Kenjutsu, that was beyond any power..." Orochimaru came and pulled her up.