Another Calamity

Warning: this chapter contains some gore and rape scene. Read at your own risks.

Kakashi was sitting at the training ground while watching over his team

Kakashi was sitting at the training ground while watching over his team. Team 7 was training after they completing their daily mission. Kakashi's eyes were on the gennins but his mind was clearly at the different place. He was thinking about (y/n). He already fallen hard for her.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was summoned at the Hokage's office. She clearly had a special task waiting for her.

"Izumi (y/n), you already know that Konoha will be the host for the Chunnin exam, right?", Hiruzen asked her.

"Yes, I aware about that, Hokage-sama."

"Good. I want you to handle the upcoming Chunnin Exam. That's all." Hiruzen stated at her which left her with a lot of questions.

"Wait, what? I'm handling the Chunnin Exam? How is that possible, Hokage-sama?" She wanted to protest because she knew that she will be flooded by a lot of paperwork for that.

"Yes, (y/n). You're one of the special jounin in Konoha. And I believe that you are one of the best shinobi too. That's why I put you in charge for this. Now, start working on it. Tomorrow you need to call every chunnin and jounin to have a meeting at the main dojo. Now, you have to start working", Hiruzen said while chasing her out of his office.

"But... I don't have any experience on it..."

(y/n) ran to her department, The Strategy and Tactical department. She dashed into her working place and she bumped into Genma.

"S-sorry Genma-san, is Shikaku-san here?" She quickly asked.

"Yeah, in his office. Why are you rushing like crazy (y/n)?" Genma never seen her like this. It's true that (y/n) looks so insane at that moment.

(y/n) dashed to Shikaku's office without even knocking the door. She was completely had no idea on how to manage the Chunnin Exam.

"Shikaku-san! You need to help me!"

"Woah, calm down, little girl. Are you lost or something? Tell me about it slowly, (y/n)..." Shikaku said while laughing at (y/n)'s action. She definitely became a clown that day. She told everything to Shikaku and Shikaku burst into laughter.

"You don't need to be that panic, (y/n). Calm down. Let me tell you what you should do. Now sit down first, little girl".

After Shikaku explained everything to her, she finally let out a relief sigh. She giggled at the fact that she was so dumb for being that panic before. She also slammed her face on the table. She already know what to do and she really hope that everything will go on smoothly.

The next day, she went to the Cipher department in the early morning. She asked the cipher squad to write important messages to the hidden village leaders and also to the Daimyō.  She also reminded them to send all of the messages before afternoon.