The Will of Fire

"Just a mere pawn, huh... That's describe us a lot, Asuma-san..." (y/n) said and make another move.

"Crap! I lose again... You're really good in shōgi too, (y/n). That's a tactician for you..." Asuma sighed.

"Hey, are you done yet, Little Jounin? We're still on our work over here..."

"That's my call, Asuma-san. Yes, I'm done... I'm on my way, Shikaku-san." (y/n) went towards her leader, Nara Shikaku.

Today, she had to work on another plan with Shikaku and Shikaku told her to meet him at his house. But,she never thought that he wants to settle everything at his house. 'What a drag' is all he says.

"This is such a drag for the both of us..." Shikaku leaned against the door.

"But, it's more than enough for me to work outside of the office once for a while. It's kind of relaxing, I guess..." She just wanted to take a deep breath but then, she saw the files in front of her. It's sure is cutting down the mood.

"Good for you, (y/n)... But, still troublesome..." He said, keep grumbling about the work.

When they were on their work, Naruto came and called for Asuma. "Asuma-sensei! I have a few questions to you!" He called.

(y/n) turned her head to meet the ramen lover's gaze. She looked at him with an uninterested look.

"Ahah! (y/n)-sensei! You're here too! I want to ask something... Please..." He asked with his puppy eyes.

"I'm still on my work, Naruto... Go and ask Kakashi-san about it..." (y/n) said and went back to face her leader.

"Kakashi-sensei is reading his Icha Icha Paradise and I think he's sleeping right now! He's the one who told me to ask you or Asuma-sensei about it..." He explained.

"Go ahead, Little Jounin. He just wants some answers. It's not a drag at all, right?" Shikaku asked.

(y/n) sighed and get up to meet the goofball. "What is it, Naruto?" She asked.

"You're looking for me, Naruto?" Asuma came out of nowhere suddenly speak.

"Great! Now the two of you are here, it's better right now!" He said full of excitement.

"What's the fuss over here? I'm trying to relax over here... What a drag". Like father, like son, that's what they said. The mini version of Shikaku came out to join the conversation as well.

"Yow, Shikamaru!" Naruto greeted his friend.

"Hhmm... Naruto... What is it?" (y/n) called him that was already went away to chat with Shikamaru.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Sorry, (y/n)-sensei, Asuma-sensei..." He still not focusing on the two jounins actually.

"Not a problem... Tell us about it..." Asuma said.

"Ermm, I heard from Kakashi-sensei that you both have wind chakra nature..." Naruto said out his introduction before saying his question.

The two jounin nodded at his words.

"But, mine is actually fire... But, I was raised with wind chakra up until... A few years ago so... Yeah, what's the question, Naruto?" (y/n) wanted him to direct to his question right away.

"You see... I'm a wind user too!" Naruto said in his usual excited self.

"That's great, Naruto! Wind nature is so rare in Konoha and in Fire Country itself!" Asuma said while lighting another cigar.

"Yeah, Kakashi-sensei also told me about that. The point is, can Asuma-sensei or (y/n)-sensei explain to me more about wind chakra nature in a detail way. I'm on my way to create my own jutsu!" He exclaimed.