Sasori and Deidara

(y/n) took the message that Kakashi wrote it from Pakkun and read it.

We got a little intel about our upcoming enemies. They are two people but only one of them managed to take down the Kazekage all by himself while the other one set up a few traps before they leave. Kankuro, Gaara-kun's older brother was poisoned by one of them and he told us that it was Sasori. I think you know about them from the bingo book.

I looked through the map and I believe that their base is somewhere around the Land of Rivers. Follow Pakkun to search for us.

-Hatake Kakashi-

"Where are we going now, (y/n)-sensei?" Tenten asked when she saw (y/n) put down the message scroll.

"Land of Rivers. Pakkun will be our direction indicator to find Kakashi-san and his fellow comrades", (y/n) answered and motioned them to move forward. She will stay at the back with Tama beside her. She slow down a bit to talk with Tama.

"Do you know anything about puppeter, Tama?"

"Huh? Puppeter? It's almost the same as your clan, (y/n)... Izumi clan can use their enemies as their puppets by controlling their action with blood. You guys use living things as puppets but puppeter use non-living puppets for sure..." Tama explained and (y/n) pulled out a long sigh.

"Everyone knows about that, Tama... Nevermind then..." She just ignored Tama's explanation and think about their strategies for the enemies later. She wanted to ask if Guy know something about Sasori but he never remember any of his opponents that he fought before. He only know Itachi and that's all.

(y/n) know Sasori is one of the most wanted S-rank rogue ninja from Sunagakure. She had a special bingo book that consist all of the 5 Great Shinobi Nation rogue ninja list in it. She also wondering that this Sasori guy was the one that she encountered when she met Itachi last time. He's a puppeter, master puppeter and he's one of the best medical ninja too. So, she thought that he might use poisons as his weapons as well when she heard that Kankuro was poisoned by him. He is indeed a tough one.

Suddenly, she heard something ahead them and they already entered the Land of Rivers just now. She threw her kunai across her teammates and appears right before them, blocking their way with her right arm.

"What's wrong, (y/n)-sensei?" Lee asked.

"Wow, looks like your hearing ability is greater than my nose, (y/n)..." Pakkun praised her.

"There's an enemy ahead. He's waiting for us..." (y/n) said.

"He? You mean only one person? But this chakra is so strong!" Tama said loudly. He is a sensory type wolf ninja.

(y/n) crouched and touched the ground with her fingers to focus on her ears and to pinpoint the exact location of their enemy. "Yes... Only one man. But, It was a familiar one yet different... It's hard to explain because I don't really know about this..."

"What do you mean, (y/n)?" Guy asked her.

"It means that maybe (y/n)-sensei had fought this man before but somehow he's a bit strange." Neji explained.

"Thanks Neji". She felt so relieve to have neji with her. He can understand easily rather than his sensei. (y/n) gave her kunai to all of her teammates including Tama and Pakkun as a precaution step.

"What's the plan?" Lee asked. (y/n) was out of idea because the Land of Rivers. That land has tons of Rivers and water is her weakness. Her chakra nature is Fire. So, she had no choice but to use only lightning and wind for now. Or maybe, she could try her new jutsu?