Chapter 33

Sometimes we create own heartbreak
through expectations.

**********

Hania P.O.V

"Hania, why are you ignoring me? I am noticing you for the past few days. Is everything fine?" Faraz said coming after me.

Why he is not leaving me alone? I promised myself that I will confess my feelings to him but it seems difficult.

"I am not ignoring you. Can you please leave me alone? I have a lot of work to do ", I said trying to calm myself.

" I am not dying to be near you. Don't flatter yourself miss ", He said with a scoffed.

Tears filled in my eyes as I run away from there. Why is it so difficult? Why does no one understand me? Why can't I stop my feelings and emotion? Why my heart flutter every time I see him? Why love is so difficult?

I saw minal came towards me. She pulled me in a comforting hug.

" You dance very well. Our dance was perfect", she said while hugging me.

I nodded my head as we pulled away.

" Why your mood is off? Is someone annoying you? It must be your silly brother Azeem. Believe me, he also irritates me every time ", she said with a chuckle.
I nodded my head and she smiled.

"Let's eat something. Food has many varieties today. You can have a chaat to the desert. Your favorite pain puri and Gulab jamun is also there ", minal said with excitement.

My stomach churned in hunger. I was feeling very hungry.

We went towards the stall and had our extra spicy Pani puri. She took me to another stall where noodles were there. We were enjoying our food.

I saw minal nudged me with her elbow.

" See that blue shirt one. He is so handsome", she said in my ears.

"Are we here to check out boys? " I asked annoyingly.

"From when you become so boring. You were never like that. You ev...", she suddenly stopped and elbow in my stomach.

" What?" I asked in an annoying tone.

"Zeba is flirting with your Faraz ", she said with a smirk.

My eyes went to them and I found a rage building inside me. I was planning how to exactly murder her. My finger tightened on the plate. She was playing with her waistcoat button and the other hand was on his chest. She is doing it purposely. I badly wanna kill her.
Jaahil aurat
Maine use Jaan to see maar dena hai.

(Illiterate women
I wanna kill her with my bare hands)

" He is not mine ", I said glaring minal.

" Whatever floats your boat ", she said with a smirk.

I quickly drink a glass of water to calm myself.

She is crossing the line and she needs to learn a lesson.

I went towards them and yank her away. She becomes angry with my action.

" What do you think you are doing? Flirting with a stranger. Don't feel any shame flirting with strangers. Just stay away from him. I am warning you for the last time, it won't be good", I said angrily and went away from there with Faraz.
When we were at the deserted corner, I let go of his hands.

"What was that? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

" I saw that you were not comfortable. Don't worry, she won't bother you again ", I said trying to calm my nerves.