Chapter 40

You'll never change your life until
you change something you do daily.
The secret of your success is
found in your daily routine.

John C. Maxwell

***********

Azeem P.O.V

I heard the sniffing voice from the lawn. I went there and saw Minal crying while hiding her face between her hands. My chest tightened at the sight of her.

"Minal, Are you okay? Did someone say anything to you? " I asked in a concerned tone.

"Azeem, just go away from here. Please leave me alone ", she said with moisture in her eyes.

" I swear I won't tell anyone. You are making me worried ", I said in a worried tone.

" Why do you care about me so much? What I am to you? " she said looking into my eyes.

I was speechless at her words.

"You won't understand it. No one will understand. It will be much better if you leave me in my condition. Everyone will blame me ", she said while tears were falling from her eyes.

" No one will blame you. I will try every way to help you ", I said truthfully.

She looks at me with hesitation in her eyes and took a deep breath.

" There was a guy at my university. He always tries to flirt with me ", she said with a hiccup.

" Please don't tell it to anyone ", she said in a pleading tone.

I clenched my fist in anger. I will kill him right away. How dare he to flirt with my girl?

" What's his name? " I asked gritting my teeth in anger.

"Stop being a dramatic hero. I will deal with it ", she said while wiping her tears.

" Stop being a dramatic hero. Are you in your senses? I will kill them if they will ever try to be near you. Did they do anything to you? " I asked angrily.

"He was flirting with me. So I slapped him hard on his face. He was threatening me then", she said with fear in her tone.

Well, I swear I won't spare him. How dare he threaten my girl. My eyes darken with anger.

" What's his name? " I asked clenching my jaw.

"Farhan Zaidi ", she said looking away.

" You don't have to worry. I will deal with it in my way. Now go to your room ", I ordered her.

I will deal with him myself. Let's see how far he will run away from my wrath.

She nodded her head and went away from the lawn.

Hell, she is my strong girl and he threatened her. I never saw her cry and he makes her cry. Bloody hell, he has to pay for this.

I quickly dial Abeer's number. He attended the phone on the very first ring. I had told him what to do exactly.

" I want every information about Farhan Zaidi. I have to sort out some old matters in my way ", I said with a smirk.

" You will get in an hour ", He said which instantly bought an accomplished smile to my face.

He doesn't even what he got himself into.

I run my hand through my hair and think about the plan.

Abeer is also studying at Minal university and I have known him for a long time. He has information about everyone in the university. I had asked him to spy on Minal without her knowing. She is very reckless and stupid that's why I had to this.