Chapter 30

Your future spouse has already chosen
for you by ALLAH. It doesn't make sense to cry over someone who doesn't belong to you.

*********

Isha P.O.V

I put on a yellow color veil on my head. I was wearing a yellow color gown. It was beautifully made. The design was so elegant and delicate. I love my dress because of it's delicate and beautiful work. I hadn't applied makeup because today is the Haldi function. I just applied my red lipstick to give a makeup look. I also straighten my hair and tied it into a half braid.

Mom had told me not to wear any jewelry. I happily obeyed her.

"Isha aapi, are you ready?" Hania asked me. She was also wearing a yellow color outfit. She was looking gorgeous.

I nodded my head while fidgeting with my fingers.

"You are looking beautiful. Don't be nervous", she said giving me a comforting hug.

She took hold of my hand and led me out of the room. I saw minal coming towards me. She looks amazing in her gown.

Some of our distant cousins put a red dupatta above my head. They were holding from four corners. I put my gaze down and start moving downstairs. Hania and minal help me in descending downstairs. As I reached downstairs, I lifted my gaze. I was beyond excited to see the decoration. The decoration was really beautiful and elegant. I look at Fahad who was staring at me with intent eyes. He was wearing a yellow kurta. He was looking stunning.

There was a song playing on one side

There was a song playing on one side. On the other side, the Haldi function was held. I took slow steps towards Fahad. Abiha came towards and hugged me with a smile. Ammi also came and patted my head.

They help me sat beside Fahad. I was fidgeting with the corner of my dupatta. Azeem put a table beside us. There was a plate of flower jewelry, gajra, a yellow dupatta, sweets, and a half bowl. Fahad took hold of my hand and give me a comforting squeeze. Our entwined fingers were making me blush.

" You are looking gorgeous ", he whispered in my ear making me blush hard

" You are looking gorgeous ", he whispered in my ear making me blush hard. I nodded my head biting my lips.

I saw Dadi Jaan coming towards us. She was looking pretty in her yellow gharara. She put her hand on our head and blessed us with dua.