Chapter 41

ALLAH NEVER SAID
THE ROAD
WOULD BE EASY.

BUT HE SAID,
" I will be with those who have patience ".

************

Isha P. O.V

After a long plane journey, I was tired. We had reached Los Angeles a few hours ago. My back was aching badly and I want to sleep.

" Isha, we have almost reached the beach house ", Fahad said driving the car.

" Okay ", I mumbled in a half-sleep.

The car came to halt and I felt Fahad shooking my shoulder waking me up from my deep slumber.

" Baby, wake up. We have reached ", He said caressing my cheeks.

I look at myself in the rearview mirror and I was looking so bad. My hair was tied in a messy bun and my shirt was wrinkled. I instantly tied my hair in a ponytail.

Fahad was taking out bags from the car trunk. I came out of the car, I gasped at the beauty of this place. It was so a calm and peaceful place. It was really beautiful. There was a clean deserted beach and a big cottage house which almost took my breath away.

Fahad came towards me with a big smile on his face.

" Did you like it? " He asked me pulling closer to him.

"I loved it. But why the beach is deserted? I mean the beaches are always crowded ", I said looking around.

" It's our private beach and it's our own cottage house. You can have everything here. The best thing here is the sunset point", He explained to me.

We reached inside the cottage and it was breathtaking. There was a homely feeling in it. It was luxurious and beautiful. Everything was made up of wooden. There was also a balcony and a kitchen garden. I think I am in love with this cottage.

"Let's eat something ", He said pointing at the dining table.

" Just give me a few minutes. I will get fresh", I said to him.

I splash the water on my face and apply the moisture. I tied my hair into a braid and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were tired and I badly want to sleep.

I went downstairs and saw Fahad adjusting the plate on the dining table. My gaze went to food and my stomach churned in hunger. There was a variety of food such as pancakes,  French toast, croissant, sandwich, tea, coffee, and a jug of orange juice. I have eaten anything for a long time.

I sat in front of him and he passed me a beautiful smile. We both talked a lot and share some jokes. Breakfast was indeed tasty.

After breakfast, I put all the dishes in the sink. I felt his hands on my waist as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. Warmness spread in my body at the closeness.

"I am going to a meeting. I will be back in an hour or two ", He said caressing my cheeks.

I nodded my head and pressed his lips on my forehead making me close my eyes.

" Get some sleep then we will go somewhere together ", He said smiling at me.

" But you have to be back soon ", I remind him.

" I will ", He said looking at me

*************

After he went, I changed into my comfy clothes. I switch on the AC and put the comforter on me. I felt so relaxed and in a few minutes, I was in a deep slumber.