Chapter 39

Prayer is the oxygen of the heart.
Many of us are suffering because we
are deprived of spiritual oxygen.

-halal_thoughts.

***********

Hania P.O.V

" I will kill you if you are even thinking of leaving me alone. Do you have so many girlfriends and flings? " I asked him in an irritated tone.

"Nah, it was during our university days. I was quite young at that time and stupid also", He said trying to defend myself.

" Do you like them so much? " I asked in a low voice.

"I was just attracted to them ", he said casually.

" What do you mean by attracted to them? Do you find every other girl in the university attractive? " I asked glaring at him.

"It's not like that. I was just very stupid and I don't why I used to spend my times with them ", He said in an irritated tone

" Them? How many girls were there? " I asked angrily.

"Around six ", he said hesitantly.

" What if I will say that I had been with six men before you ", I said angrily.

His jaw clenched and he clenched his fist.

" No one has enough guts to propose to you in front of me ", he said clenching his jaw angrily.

" What if I will propose someone? " I asked him.

"You wouldn't dare ", he said simply shrugging.

" Are you challenging me? " I asked him with a smirk

"No, I am ordering you. And for your kind of information, I don't like the thought of my girl proposing any other guy ", He said while gritting his teeth.

My heart was pounding faster.

" I am yours? " I asked in a low voice.

"Of course, you are mine. And believe me, those girls meant nothing to me. And I have every intention of marrying you as soon as possible", He said with a proud smile making me blush hard.

The phone ringing interrupts our conversation.

He attends the call and his expression changed.

" I will inform you about it later ", he said and ended the call.

" Is everything fine? " I asked in a concerned tone.

"Everything is fine ", He said giving me a reassurance smile.

" So promise that you will never leave me no matter what the situation is ", I said looking into his eyes.

" I promise ", he said with a smile.

Another broken promise. Why promises are meant to be broken?

***************

Rahil P.O.V

I push the door open as I enter the storeroom. The door was stuck and I have to take our some boxes out of here. There was darkness except for the moonlight penetrating through the small window. I put hands in my pocket in search of my mobile. But I found my pocket empty. Where the hell I kept my mobile?

The door of the storeroom closed with a thud. Damn, who idiot close the door. The cursing voice erupts in my ears and I saw someone banging on the door repeatedly. Who the hell is that person?

I cleared my throat and someone screams into my ears. I am sure that this person is not normal.

As moonlight fell on the face, I notice that she was Abiha - Isha's best friend or you can say a big chatterbox.